Chapter 3 The Outing

ROXY POV

After breakfast me and the guys went shopping. Yes i know what your thinking. 'Shopping. I was in dier need of new jeans and well they took me to the shopping centre without even asking me. But i didn't really want to go but they said they would by me anything considering i was mugged.

We walked into my favourite shop Hot Topic. As soon as we walked in bvb were reconisged and Andy and Ashley gave everybody autographs while CC, Jinxx, Jake and I snuk away and looked at some really cool skinny jeans. And then CC disappeared for a moment.

"Where did CC go?" I asked Jake and Jinxx.

"Umm Roxy turn around"

I turned around and CC was standing there in a DRESS not just a dress but a pink dress.

We only stayed there for about 20 minutes before we left again.

"So Roxy where do you want to go now?" Andy asks me

"Well there is this fair at the grounds. Its the biggest show ever. I have never been. Can we go please?"

"Haha. Of course. CC do you know where we are going?"

"Yep"

We walked into the show grounds and omg! There was sooo many rides! So many food stalls and fairy floss! And soo many activities! I was in heavan and espicially so because i had Black Veil Brides by my side. We went on literally every ride twice. Thankfully it was cheap and then we had a heap of fairy floss and Jake made a fairyfloss moustache.

Every one else wondered off to another ride while Andy and i went off to get a show bag.

At the showbags stall there was a Blacl Veil Brides one and he said

"I'll surprise you, turn around"

I turned around and he said

"Tadaaa"

And to my surprise it wasn't a bvb one it was a freddo frog one. He gave it to me and inside the show bag was another show bag and that one was bvb

"Well two showbags."

"You know one thing i really want to do"

"What is that?" Andy asks me

I whisper to him

"For you guys to do your tome makeup just like you do on stage." I smiled at him

"Well i think we can do that and your hair" (A/N andy has short hair in this but they still wear all the makeup)

We arrived back at the bvb tour van. It was just passed 4pm

"Wait! Don't you guys have a show tonight?"

"Well we do and your coming and you will have the best seat in the whole show. Better than front row!" Said Ashley to me with a wicked smile on his face.

"I think i had better go home and tell my sister where i have been" i said to them it was 5:30pm and their show was at 8:30pm

"Ok we will pick you up"

"Ok thanks"

"I'll walk home" i said smiling at them

They stopped dead in their tracks. They all hudled for a minute and then Andy said to me

"I'll walk you home and pick you up too" he said smiling.

"Ok, lets go"

I all got hugs before i left even though i would see them later.

We started walking and Andy cane closer and held my hand.

"Could you tell me your life story please?"

So i told him all about how my dad was abusive and always drunk and how my mum had died in a car crash when i was 10. And how life was at school and what had happened the other day. And then i just relized i told him i cut. I looked at him he looked concerned. Fuck! He knew.

"Roxy", he said when we were outside my house. He held me close

"I know i haven't known you for long but you are different and i really like you" he hugged me and then we looked at each other in the eyes and he lent forward and kissed me lightly on the lips. I blushed.

"I'll see you later, then" he said with one last hug and the. He walked off into the distance. I then relized that in my pocket of his jacket were all of bvbs numbers.

Before i walked in the door i got a text

Hey , do u have any requests for tonight? <3 Andy :)

Umm well the legacy plz its a fav<3 roxy;)

Ok sure thing:)

I walked in the door and my dad came out he was in a pissy mood

"Where the fuck have you been?"

Penny came downstairs at that moment and said

"Sorry dad, i should have told you she was at Alexia's house she had a sleepover there"

"Oh ok thats alright then"

He the wondered into his room and strted with a bottle of whiskey.

"Hey thanks for that penny"

"Its ok but where were you?"

I explained it all to her and she just looked at me and said

"Why couldn't of that have been me with One Direction, but thats cool and there coming here tonight to pick you up?"

"Yeah, just one of them. Andy, he said he would walk me to the theatre" i said smiling.

"And i might spend the night with them if dad winders where i am can you tell him im at Alexia's. please!?"

"Yeah ok " she said smiling

Then she came closer to me and whispered

"Make sure to use protection"

I looked at her angrily and then laughed

"Who said we were gonna have sex?"

"Just a guess"

As i turned around i secretley saw Roxy put a condom in my bag tht i was going to take.

I went into the bathroom to see my face. It looked awesome. So i washed around it and changed into the bvb stuff i got today.

This consisted of bvb earings, bvb shirt, new leather jacket, an new black converse with the bvb sign on the sides.

I packed my small backpack with my phone, some money and well i took my small artbook which was also like a diary in pictures.

____________________________________________________

A/N Hope someone will read this but oh well :)! I am enjoying writing this:D