Chapter 4 Done For You

ROXY POV

Just as I finished getting ready i got a text from Andy saying.

Hey u ready cuz im standing outside ur window looking up:)

Yeah ill be out in a sec:)

I saw Penny walking towards me and said

"Do you mind if i come out and say hello?"

"Haha. No why would i?"

"Haha i don't know. Just asking"

We walked down the stairs. My father was nowhere to be seen. Probably shagging some blonde plastic slut, i thought.

We walked out side to see Andy just finishing his cigarette and putting the butt on the ground.

"Hey" he said embracing me in a hug.

"Hello" i said inhaling his scent which smelt like cigarettes and mint. Mmmm that smelt nice

"Oh sorry." I said to Andy.

"This is Penny. My older sister" i said to Penny smiling.

"Hello" said Andy politley.

"Oh crap"

"What"

"Oh nothing i just left something in the house. My headphones"

"I'll be right back"

As i was walking to the house i overheard Penny saying to Andy.

"Don't you fucking dare get my sister pregnant. Or i will be the one hunting you down"

I quickly returned to see Penny smiling sickly sweet as i got there.

"Well it was nice meeting you Penny, but i think i shall be right" he turned to me and said

"I think we should get going"

"Ok"

I waved to Penny and Penny death stared Andy.

******

We got to the van and Andy stepped inside first and all 4 of them came and gave me a huge group hug.

"Aggghhh i can't breath!" I yelled

They let go and smiled at me.

"This day is not over yet." Jake said to me.

*******

It was 5 minutes before Black Veil Brides went on stage. They had showed me my seat for the night it was backstage to the side and it truly was better than front row. It was a huge black leather lounge. That looked like the stage crew had pulled it all the way from a dressing room.

*****

After the concert, all of bvb were sweaty and they decided to take a shower they all left me for about 10 minutes while they showered in the changing room showers. Even though they had showers on the bus. It was easier to take them there because it would be soo much quicker.

"I say we go out tonight" Ashley announced.

"Ok" they all agreed apart from Andy.

"Andy? What about you ?"

"Well i think i might just stay here with Roxy. Is that ok with you? " he asked me

"Sure" i said smiling.

Once the had all left Andy turned to me and said

"I have only none you for a short time, and well all the guys have seemed to have taken a shine to you. I had a chat with them and they think its a good idea. Well would you like to come on the warped tour with us?"