Chapter 1 Surprise

Chapter 1 Surprise 

ROXY'S POV

It was the middle of winter and my birthday was coming up. I never usually got anything considering i lived with an abusive father. My mother had been killed in a car crash and my father was left sole carer of me and my sister Penny. Penny and i had a usual sister relationshipt she was a year older than me at 19 i was turning 18. My sister is the only one to give me a birthday present which usually wasn't much because of lack of money but she had promised something special for my 18.

I was woken by my alarm on my phone which was playing highway to hell by acdc. I groaned as i turned it off and got out of bed and opened my currains to see a rainy day. Yay i though sarcsatically. 

"Happy Birthday Roxy". Penny says coming into my room.  

"Thankyou". I say  

She handed me a small gift which had best sister written on the paper, which was funny considering i am her only sister. I opened it to find a very beautiful detailed card i open it and it says  

Dear Roxy  

Have a brilliant 18th birthday  

Lots of love Penny xoxo  

P.S turn the card over

I turn the card over to see what looks like to slips of paper covered by a small slip over coloured paper. I remove the paper to find two tickets. But these weren't just any old tickets these were tickets to see the most amazingest band ever Black Veil Brides. I practically could've kissed my sister but i resisted but screamed for joy and gave her a hug. But how... How could have Penny afforded it?  

"Penny this is all good but... How did you pay for the tickets?" I asked her  

"Well i found some money in mum's handbag that dad never must have got and it was just enough for your birthday" she replied  

"But who shall i take" i looked at penny with a look that said you ?  

"No no not me... You should take one of your friends even if they don't like it i'm sure they can put up with it for an hour or 2 for your sake" she said  

"Thankyou again Penny " 

"Ahh don't mention it " she said

I arrived at school just as Alexia, my best friend did. She ran up to me and gave me a huge hug and whispered  

"Happy Birthday Roxy"  

She too handed me a small gift, i opened it to find a necklace and the charm on this necklace was a bvb charm. It was their sign with wings on each sides.  

"Oh my gosh, thankyou" i hugged her again  

"Help me put it on" i said  

"It looks perfect on you" Alexia said 

"I have a surprise" i said  

Alexia gave me a look if saying oh dear god  

"Well you don't hate bvb do you?" I asked her 

She shook her head  

"Well guess what, my sister gave me two tickets to go and see them and i was wondering if you would come with me. I didn't think you would mind putting up with them for an hour or two "  

"Well since it is for your 18th birthday. Ok i'll come " she said. I smiled so much that day.

As we walked to class, i saw someone i really did not want to see. Sophie Clark, hated me i don't know why but she hated me. Ever since kindergarten she had been mean to me and bullied me and just been a down right bitch. And what was worse she was Alexia's cousin and Sophie was mean to Alexia at school and when the family was together but were'nt listening. Great! My birthday was going fine ever since this morning i hadn't seen dad and if i did it would probably end in a row. And my sister was being nice because it was my birthday. But no all my happiness had to end just like it always did.  

"Why don't you go and find your trusty razor and slit your wrist you emo " she said.  

Fuck! How did she find out about me cutting. I looked at Alexia she shrugged.  

"Excuse me, don't you dare go judging me about my style when you hardly fucking know me "  

"Oooh, you don't think i know you"  

She held up a black velvet diary. Noo how the fuck did she get that it's mine  

I grabbed it out of her hands. She just laughed and walked away.  

"Alexia, how the fuck did she get that "  

"Look im so sorry i didn't know " she said 

Then it hit me i accidently left it at Alexia's house the other day because i had a sleepover there.

School had ended and i walked home with Penny and when i got home i saw dad practically passed out at the kitchen table. I went upstairs and checked the tickets. Shit, it was Thursday and the concert was on Saturday.

I quickly texted Alexia

Hey the concert is on sat night at 8:30pm

Great hope its good

Cya at school tomoz

Yep :)

____________________________________________________

A/N 

Well this is my first fanfiction  

This is my first book btw . 

So i hope i can get readers :) 

____________________________________________________