5

The boys continue to talk about things as I look around admiring the posters around the walls. "Ember!" Josh says into his mic to get my attention. I look over at them but only see Kenny and Josh in the studio. I soon hear a deep laughter behind me making me jump slightly. I turn around to see Peter towering over me as I sit in the chair. I roll my eyes, "Ya scared the piss out of me." I say to Peter.

He rolls his eyes at me, "Are you kidding me? Scared of something stupid like that? I thought you were less jumpy. You're pathetic." he practically scoffs at me. I looked at him offended, "I just didn't see you and it scared me. Fuck, do you have to be such an asshole all the time?!" I ask standing up. His face contorted with anger, "Who the fuck do you think you are calling me an asshole." He says walking closer to me and bending down to get in my face, "I can be an asshole if you want!".

I go to slap him but he grabs my wrist, "Listen here, you little brat. I wasn't being an asshole. I should've known, you're nothing but a selfish little girl with no respect for the people around you." He says throwing my wrist back down to my side. I can feel myself getting angrier as my breath gets heavier.

"You're the one calling me pathetic for being caught off guard! And the fact that I confronted you instead of pussying out made you mad. I'm not scared of you little boy! I wasn't raised selfish or to be a brat. I was raised to be thankful for what I even have and to not take anyone's shit! Especially an insecure little boy like you!" I yell at him. "Look at you, getting worked up! Calm your tits already, and stop making a scene." He says before trying to walk away.

I grab his arm and stop him, "No cuz you fuckin started this! I ain't gonna let you get away with this so easy." I yell before he shoves me off him. Mike opens the door and sees me and Peter fighting, "HEY! BOTH OF YOU QUIT!" He yells getting in between us. I huff and puff as Peter pushes Mike, "I'm fuckin done!" He yells before slamming the door as he walks out. "What the hell happened?" Mike asked me wide eyed.

I feel the tears start well up in my eyes from being so angry. I walk away from Mike and sit down in one of the chairs as tears fall from my eyes. Mike turns to Kenny and Josh who just came out of the studio. Mike asks them what happened as I sit there crying and not saying a word. Mike sighs deeply and pinches the bridge of his nose. He walks over to me and puts a hand on my shoulder, I jerk away from his touch. "Are you ok?" He asks. I glare at him and look back at the wall.

He sighs and turn to the boys, "do you guys want to find Peter or have me do it?" Mike asks. "Why don't you go." Josh says while Kenny agrees. Mike leaves and Josh and Kenny look at me, "Wanna just go home?" Kenny asks me. I shake my head no as I stand up, "I wanna get wasted. Y'all can either come or not." I say grabbing my jacket and walking towards the doors. The guys laugh and follow me, "Why don't we go to L'Amour." Kenny says walking out with me as Josh follows. "Is it a bar?" I ask. Kenny nods, "then let's go." I say. The boys laugh and start to lead the way there.