ii. meeting

"Hell is other people."

- Jean-Paul Sartre.

    CLOTHES WERE scattered around the room. Brooklyn's party was in two hours and she still didn't know what to wear. "Oh c'mon!" She said to herself looking for something great to wear.

Claire's wardrobe was full of clothes, and yet she didn't know what to wear. After another long day of work, Claire was stressed. The first week was tiring and she was exhausted. A whole week of her sitting in an office not doing what she actually liked.

She didn't try to spoke with the other employees during the whole week, not wanting to make any friends there, knowing that for something or a mistake of her, they would fire her, so she didn't want to get attached to people who worked there.

Brooklyn has always been the lucky one of the sisters. In life, she became an actress and was happy with her life and with the little fame she was getting from her work and Claire, felt like she didn't even start living her life.

Anyway, she picked a simple black dress, nown tired of looking for a dress. Her brown hair was free, fallingh over her shoulders. Her eyes had some make up around it and her pink lips were covered by a red lipstick. Simple and easy.

When she got to Brooklyn's house, there were loud noises, meaning that there were already a lot of people. Claire found the door nopened and came in. like she imaginated, the house was already full of people. She looked for her sister, and found her inthe kitchen, talking with a guy.

''Hey Lyn'' Claire said getting closer to her ''Hey, you actually came'' Brooklyn hugged her tightly. ''This is Timothèe, my new boyfriend'' She pointed at the boy she was talking to earlier ''Timothèe, this is my sister Claire''

Claire gave him a small nods. Curly hair, tall, brown eyes. Timothèe was the guy Claire always looked for her life. She almost forgot the fact that Timothèe was her sister's boyfriend. Brooklyn smiled at them and then said. "Well, I have to go to the bathroom, please, don't say anything bad about me" She left after this.

Claire gave Timothée a small smile, feeling embarrassed for even thinking that about her sister's boyfriend. "So... You're Claire" He said.

Claire wanted to die in that exact moment. His voice was so soft and sexy. She bit her lip and nodded. "That's right, I'm Claire" She said. "So... Are you in love with my sister or it's just... like... it's something special?"

"Oh... Well... Good question... I'm not sure I'm love with her, but she's nice and I like her" Timothée answered. "Don't worry, I'm not a bad guy and I would never hurt your sister,"

Claire nodded slowly at his words, understanding what he said. "Well it's nice to know that Brook has finally a good boyfriend after all of these assholes she had" She was actually happy, but if she had met Timothée before her sister, she would've definitely took him to bed.

"Perhaps I am, who knows, maybe I'm a good asshole?" Said Timothée giving her a smirk.

"What does that even mean?" Claire raised her eyebrow confused by his words. "Maybe I am an asshole, but in a good way" Timothée said.

"It still doesn't make any sense" She rolled her eyes a bit, trying not to make him understand that she was actually interested in him and not annoyed. "Touché, Claire, Touché" Said Timothée, with a smirk growing on his lips.

"Tu parles français?" She asked giving him a smirk back. Having a French mother had its advantages. The boy raised both of his eyebrows and then nodded. "Oui, je parle assez couramment le français" He said.

Claire wanted to get on her knees and die. There was nothing more hot than hearing someone like him speaking a language like French. His accent and the way he talked left her out of words.

He kept smirking and spoke. "Tu ne t'y attendais pas un peu? I kinda have the look of someone who can speak French" He said.

"Well- you're right." She admitted. "But let's not talk about that. Tell me how you met my sister" She said changing the subject.

"Right, right... So, I met her some months ago on the set of a film we were both filming, because yes, I am an actor too, and well we just started hanging out together and now we are together" He said. "It's not that romantic love story that makes you cry but you know"

She nodded, understanding what he meant.

He was very tall, more tall and her, even though she wasn't that short. "So how do you know French?" She was actually curious about knowing the life of her sister's boyfriend life.

"I'm half French" He said proud. "And Brook told me you are half French too" He added.

Claire nodded, "Yes, we are, actually"

The girl spotted her sister coming out of the bathroom and approached them. She gave Timothée a quick kiss and then she said to Claire: "What do you think of him?"

Claire raised her shoulders and then said that he was okay, considering that her ex boyfriends were worse. She didn't told her that she found him so attractive and hot, mostly when he spoke in French. His curls drove her crazy and looked so soft that she wanted to caress them, but stopped herself.

"I'm happy you think so" Brooklyn said smiling. "Now if you don't mind... me and Timothée have something... important to do" She said before grabbing Timothée's arm going to the bedroom.

Claire looked at the couple and bit her lip.

Now she was alone. She didn't know anyone there at the party. They were all colleagues of Brooklyn and friends.

She texted Brooklyn knowing that she wouldn't answer, saying that she had to go. She didn't feel comfortable in a room full of sweaty people she didn't know. She got to her car and drove towards her house.

She felt guilty for leaving the party so early, since she stayed there for just a few minutes.

"At least I came" she thought to herself.

She thought of Timothée and of the way he made her feel things she shouldn't feel. She hoped, even if he was a good guy, that Brooklyn would break up with him soon and Claire would never had to see him again, before she could do something she might regret in the future.

The thought of hurting her sister was too big, so she hoped that she would not give into her desires of a woman in her mid 20s without a boyfriend and sexual life.