iv. bad idea, right?

Why should I be frightened of dying?
There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime.

-The Great Gig in the Sky by Pink Floyd

DAYS PASSED, and the thought of that day was always there, in her mind.

When they came out of the bathroom they started acting like nothing happened, but Miles knew that something happened, from the look on their faces.

Every time she had the occasion to see him, with Brooklyn, she always tried to ignore him and his gaze.

Claire knew that they had to talk about it, because surely it wasn't a good situation. Cheating on your girlfriend with her sister it's not one of the best things you can do.

Things at work were okay. She tried not to go at work late almost every morning, because she couldn't get enough sleep during the night.

And that's because the thought of Timothée always crossed her mind.

She just wished she didn't let her desire get the best of her. His gaze was so tempting, and we don't talk about his hands.

She still could feel his hands running down her back, hair, everywhere.

Why him, and not some other random person?

There's something special about him. He held the right amount of confidence, making it seem like he had everything planned out.

He was mysterious and alluring to her senses. It doesn't matter who he is (maybe yes), only his touch and his gaze were enough to sent her to paradise. He was the one that brings the desire out of her.

A desire that she didn't feel in a long time. A wrong desire though.

One day, she had a free day at work, and she decided to pass the day doing nothing, when someone called her. It was Brooklyn.

She felt uncomfortable talking with her after everything that has happened with Timothée.

"Hey!" Claire heard Brooklyn speaking. Was that a hint of anger she heard from Brooklyn? Did she know about the little affair with Timothée? Claire couldn't tell, which left her feeling even more anxious than before...

She decided she had to make it clear to Timothée that it was just a moment of excitement and desire without much thought about the repercussions. That's all it can be, she told herself.

"Hi" Claire answered. "Are you okay?"

Brooklyn waited a few seconds before answering. "Uhm... Yeah, yeah, I am alright... actually... I have a cold, and last night I couldn't sleep, but I promised Timothée that I would be with him for the premiere of his new movie" She said in a worried tone. "I told him about it, and he said that he would be pleased if you would come instead of me, what do you say?"

Claire was surprised to hear that it wasn't something about Timothée and herself, and at the same time relieved that she didn't know anything (for now).

"Uhm... When is it?" Said Claire trying to keep a neutral tone.

"Tonight" Brooklyn answered, and her sister could feel from the tone of her voice that she was really sick. Claire thought about it for a few seconds. "I mean, what would ever happen?" she asked to herself.

"Yes, I will come to the premiere" Claire said.

"Is it a bad idea?" A voice on her head spoke.

"Of course it is a bad idea" The other one answered.

"Just shut up" Claire murmured to herself before saying other few words to Brooklyn for the ending the call.

She put her phone down and closed her eyes. She had never been to one of those things before. Brooklyn is a well-known actress but Claire didn't go to the premiere because she simply didn't like those kind of things, but why did she agree though?

Was it because she wanted to feel cool, to tell all of her friends about her experience? Or because she wanted to see him?

A part of her knew it was probably she second option.

It was already late when the premiere started, but the crowd was huge, and the cameras flashing all over the place were just another proof of it.

People were gathering around Timothee as they walked on the red carpet, asking him questions while he smiled to the cameras.

Clair was impressed by the number of people that came to see Timothee, but she didn't feel comfortable being there, knowing she wasn't somebody famous out there.

Timothée left the red carpet and Claire decided it was the time to approach him.

"Tim" She whispered as she got closer.

He turned around and noticed her. "So you came" She didn't hear her voice for maybe two or one week, but it still felt the same way listening him talking.

"I came, unfortunately" She answered, going to walk next to him. "So we are not going to talk about our encounter?"

Timothée stayed in silence for a few moments, probably thinking about his answer. "Are we going to talk about it now?"

Claire looked at him and with the look on her face, Timothée understood it was a yes.

"It was a mistake clearly" The girl said not doing eye contact with him, knowing he could understand she was lying. In fact, he tried to make her look at him but failed. He didn't look hurt about her answer, but then he spoke. "It wasn't a mistake though"

Claire tried to ignore his words. "It is a mistake, Tim, you're the boyfriend of my sister" She spoke in a serious tone. "She would never do something like this. If she finds out... She would never talk to me" And that's what she was most scared of. Why was she always interested in the wrong people?

"I know, but I just know from the way you reacted to my touch, that it wasn't a mistake, because I just know you enjoyed what we have done" He answered.

Claire just wished he would shut up, that she would have never met him.

"Okay but I don't care about it now. I care about the fact that I'm doing the wrong thing. I don't even know why I accepted to be here" She said.

Timothée's gaze was studying her body language, to know if she was really thinking what she was saying. "Well, you can leave if you want" He said.

"You know I don't have problems on leaving this stupid thing, you know that right?" She answered.

Then, she just turned to the other side to leave.

"You're going to leave without saying hi? how rude" He said trying to speak up, making sure she heard it.

She heard it, but didn't stop walking.

Timothée started going after her and when he finally got her, he grabbed her wrist.

"Leave me alone" She said annoyed, rolling her eyes.

Timothée didn't move his hand and got closer to her lips. Claire didn't stop him. "You don't go without a 'goodbye', alright?" He said before placing a kiss on her lips. It wasn't a long one but at the same time short one.

She was shocked though.

"Alright..." She answered, not knowing what to think about this."Don't do it again, we are just going to hurt the people we love" She said when she felt his hand leaving her wrist.

She didn't give him a change to speak and left.

She never told him, but he was a pretty god kissed.