iii. i did something bad

"You are what you love"

-Taylor Swift

         CLAIRE WAS in a pub with her best friend, Miles, on a Friday night, after a long day of work. Maybe it was for the whisky she's been drinking, but she doesn't feel tired at all.

"It's really nice to see you again after a really long time" He said giving her a smile. "But I didn't miss your stupid dad jokes" He added.

Claire, offended replied: "Hey! My jokes are the best, you're just too... occupied with being a serious doctor"

Miles' dream since he was a kid, was the one to become a doctor, like the most of kid's dreams. And yet, after school, when college accepted him, it was obvious that it wasn't just a dream.

"I have to tell you something" Said Claire, wanting to tell Miles about Timothée. "So, there's the guy... He woke up something inside me. His name is Timothée and... he's Brooklyn's new boyfriend" She finished with a embarrassed expression when she said the last sentence.

Miles listened carefully to her words. "I see... so let me get this straight: you want to fuck with this guy but he's your sister's boyfriend" He raised his eyebrow.

Miles always had a crush on Brooklyn, since they were kids, but never got together, because Miles never confessed his feelings for her. They had sex, some months before, and Miles thought that now they were going to start dating, but it didn't happen, because Brooklyn, with her work, was always busy, and they never actually talked about it.

"I didn't know Brook had a boyfriend" Miles said biting his lip, with an annoyed and sad look. "Where did she meet him?"

Claire looked at him, recognising the look on his face. "On the set of a film. He's very famous, you know, I googled his name" She said. "But knowing Brooklyn, they are going to break up soon"

Miles looked at her and then took a sip of his drink. "Well... I don't know, I'm tired of her, being her dog and follow her everywhere she goes" He said softly, taking a deep breath. Claire made a half-smile. "She doesn't deserve you and your love, I've always told you. You'll find someone better than her"

Miles was about to answer, when his gaze turned to the door of the pub, and then tried to hide his face. Claire didn't understand and turned around to see what was going on. Brooklyn and Timothée were there.

"Give me a gun please" Miles whispered, trying not to make himself notice from Brooklyn, but it was too late, because Timothée already spotted Claire.

"Salut," Timothée with a big smile on his face to Claire, and then to Miles. "And you are?"

"Miles... I'm- I'm Claire's best friend" Miles said with his voice almost shaking. He couldn't believe it. Brooklyn chose a very beautiful man. Miles couldn't fight with him, and if he did, he would definitely lose, or at least, this is what he thought.

Timothée nodded at Miles when he introduced himself. "Well I'm Timothée, I'm Brooklyn's boyfriend" He said and then turned to Brooklyn, which was ordering something at the counter.

"Hey Brook! Look who's here!" He said excitedly. Brooklyn looked where Timothée was standing and noticed Claire, but not Miles yet.

She smiled and went to hug her. "How are you?" She asked. Claire just said that she was fine and then she said "There's also Miles"

Miles' eyes widened and gave to Claire a "I'm going to kill you" look before giving a half-smile to Brooklyn.

"Hi, Brook, long time no see" He said, trying to keep that smile on his face.

Brooklyn smiled back, embarrassed and then turned to Timothée. "I was about to order a beer, do you want one too? Or something else?"

"A beer is fine" Timothée replied before sitting at the table where Claire and Miles were.

Miles picked his phone and started to scroll through Instagram, not wanting to talk to that man at all.

"So..." Timothée said looking at Claire. "How's been life recently?"

Claire wanted to say that it was going a shit, but she didn't really had a good reason to say it so she simply said. "Great, it's been... great"

Timothée almost studied her tone of voice and just nodded. "I see" Claire almost forgot how hot his voice was, but even more when he spoke in French.

The queue was a bit long, so Brooklyn had to wait some minutes, maybe even ten, or twenty minutes.

"I have to go to the bathroom" Claire suddenly said before walking away, going to the bathroom.

She closed the door of the bathroom and closed her eyes. She couldn't stay in the same room with that man. She just couldn't.

She couldn't breath every time he spoke or even just existed. It was too much for Claire to handle.

Five minutes passed and she just stayed there, in the bathroom, thinking about how she could even handle that situation, when someone knocked. "Hey, it's me, Timothée" A voice said. "Are you okay in there Claire? you've been there for a bit"

Claire took a deep breath but didn't open the door. "I'm fine" She said, but Timothée didn't believe her, so he just slowly opened the door, to find Claire sitting on the sink.

"What's wrong?" He asked, with almost a worried look.

"You" She wanted to say, but she didn't. She just stayed quite. Timothée got closer to her until he hadn't been in front of her, and his hand slowly approached her knee. "I know we are only acquaintances, but you can't talk to me" He said.

Claire took a deep breath and finally managed to look at him in the eyes. "There's this guy... I can't stop thinking about him ever since I saw him for the first time... and I'm so attracted by him, but I can't do anything with him"

Timothée listened carefully to her words. "That's... well... that's not a great situation right? Wanting to give into your desires but you can't" He said making Claire nod.

"Do I know this guy? Of it's some of Brooklyn's friends?" He asked.

"Oh..." Claire said. "Well... It's complicated, I can't explain it" She said, knowing she already said too much.

She stood up from the sink and since he was in front of her, their noses touched, but Timothée didn't try to pull away, instead, he blushed.

Claire's heart was pounding like crazy.

"Please don't, don't, don't" She whispered to herself when she noticed him getting even closer to her, when their lips touched, but not kissing yet.

"What are you doing?" Claire whispered softly. He didn't answer and closed his eyes, and he finally kissed her, moving his hand behind her head.

The kiss was hard. He pushed her against the wall and made sure that no one was there.

Claire immediately kissed him back, without even thinking twice about the consequences of this. His hands travelled around her body, when they found the zip of her jeans.

"Timothée, don't, this is wrong" Claire whispered. The boy looked at her. "I know, but I wanted to kiss you ever since your sister introduced you to me" Said Timothée unzipping her jeans, doing it also with his.

Claire was breathing heavily. It felt so wrong. Doing this when Brooklyn, her sister and Timothée's boyfriend, was in next room.

He helped her to take off her panties and took off his boxers. He grabbed a condom from his pocket and put it.

Without any warning, he pushed his cock into her.

Claire moaned loudly but Timothée covered her mouth with his hand. "They don't have to catch us" He said, not moving his hand off of her mouth.

His moves were faster, and in fact, it didn't took so long before Claire started to shake and had an orgasm. Timothée knew it, but he didn't stop, and he kept going, and stopped when he also had an orgasm.

Claire closed her eyes and tried to catch her breath.

"What have I done?"