•New Guardian•

<Leaving off on chapter 2 "Pity Party For 1" Billie ran away from home and found a weird stone that had words on it>

Billie:AH WHATS HAPPENING!?
?¿?: It will be fine...I won't hurt you.
Billie: W-WHO'S THERE!?
?¿?: Oh my lord calm down I just said I wouldn't hurt you
Billie: well damn you don't have to be all upset
?¿?: Watch your language also im right behind you.
*Billie and Oscar turned around*
Billie: GAH!!!
*Billie got scared from a bunny person but translucent and she was glowing a bright cyan blue (NOTE: this is not my oc or anyone elses I just made a character for this role because I can't think of anything and I thought a bunny would be cool ig)*
?¿?: What you never saw a spirit before?
Billie: what makes you think I saw a spirit before?
?¿?: I don't know you seem like a person with a ghost or spirit problem or might have a problem with one in the future
Billie: what is that supposed to mean- hey wait who are you anyway?
?¿?: A spirit who doesn't like unwelcomed people in the forest.
Billie: Uh am I unwelcomed..?
?¿?: well I don't know..did you harm the forest in anyway?
Billie: I don't think so..? Also you never answered my question!
?¿?: I'm joking I know you didn't harm the forest, also I'm Lapine.

Billie: My name is Billie...And this is my pet fox Oscar...
Lapine: nice to meet you Oscar and Billie, I suppose..
Billie: Hey what's that mea-
*Lapine cut Billie off before she could finish her sentence*
Lapine: now I see you got hurt from the rocks a few minutes ago..I have something that will help Follow me!
*Billie didn't ask about it and just followed her, realizing that She didn't know who Lapine was and didn't know why she trusted Lapine*
Lapine: we're here!
Billie: where is here?
Lapine: FlowerGrove.
Billie: so are these flowers magical or something?
Lapine: yup they are and one of them is for healing, Parantuminen, is the one for healing!
Billie: So what do I do with it?
Lapine: take a petal and crush it up and put the flowers nectar where your wound is.
Billie: ok I'll try it...

*Billie took the green flower and ripped a petal off and crushed up the petal and rubbed the flowers nectar on her ankle*
Billie: OW IT STINGS!!!
Lapine: Don't be a baby it will wear off in a few minutes.
Billie: why are you so mean I didn't do anything to hurt the forest. An-
*Lapine cut Billie off again*
Lapine: well I have a gift for you...and a task...
*Billie gave a confused look*
Billie: I thought you don't like me why are you giving me stuff and I don't want to do your stupid task!
Lapine: to bad if your staying here your doing it
Billie: But I'm not sta-
Lapine: I'll be back don't go anywhere
Billie: STOP INTERRUPTING M-
Lapine: I do what I want
*Lapine quickly left and came back with a flower crown and some walking stick with a sharp end and flowers on the dull side with vines holding the flowers up Billie was very confused*

Billie: What the Hel-
Lapine: Language
Billie: ok ok sorry but what in the world is that for?
Lapine: your crown and staff
Billie: Wait what?
Lapine: if your staying here your going to be the guardian of the forest from now on
Billie: Hold up I'm not staying here and I just got here like 40 minutes ago!
Lapine: yea so? at your age I became the guardian of the forest also do you even have plans where your going?
Billie: uhhh no?
Lapine: well make your choice, stay here and be the guardian of the forest and possibly get cool powers! Or leave and go somewhere else and don't come back
Billie: hold up I'll get powers!?
Lapine: well your Arthur's daughter aren't you?
Billie: Wait wait wait YOU KNOW MY FATHER!?

Lapine: Yup why so surprised?
Billie: because I haven't seen him in awhile and I didn't know some dead ghost rabbit lady with an attitude would know?
Lapine: watch it goat...
Billie: yea yea whatever.
Lapine: I mean it you don't have powers and I do
Billie: oh yea...forget about that-
Lapine: so what's your choice?
Billie: uh I'll stay here I guess I don't really know how to even protect myself so I don't know how you think I can do this
Lapine: you'll be fine trust me nothing can't hurt you besides other people who wondered in here so be prepared and be ready to protect this forest and yourself everyone is depending on you.
Billie: who is "everyone" ?
Lapine: forest critters, animals, the forest itself, and me.
*Lapine put the flower crown on Billie's head and gave Billie the staff*
Lapine: if you need help find the stone.
Billie: but I don't know where that is anymore!
Lapine: don't worry it's easy to get lost but easy to find the right path.
Billie: but I don't know what that means!
Lapine: figure it out byeee
*Lapine disappeared and this whole time Oscar was zoning out and didn't understand what was happening*

Billie: well that just happened..I'm now the guardian of this forest.. Wait maybe my father book with plants and stuff can tell me about the flowers that are here! Wait didn't Lapine tell me id get powers? I'm getting sidetracked I'll learn about flowers or something or maybe I'll rest for a minute.
*Billie looked at the moon and it was in the middle of the night sky*
Billie: seems to be at least 12:00 PM or something like that
*Billie sat down and laidback on the soft grass, surprisingly it was comfy and the temperature was warm and the wind was calm*
Billie's POV : I'm still confused but tomorrow is a new day and maybe I'll start making land marks if I can find that stone. maybe father's book might have some survival tips or something. I'm thinking to much about this I'll think more about it tomorrow
Billie: goodnight Oscar
*Oscar was sleeping right next to Billie while he got up and laid on Billie's arm and went back to sleep, Billie held Oscar close while she was a little scared sleeping in the middle of some forest but eventually she drifted to sleep*

[Word count: 1103]
Sorry this took a while I had no energy and was busy with school I hope I'll get more done for you guys❤️