minsung

"Please excuse us for an hour or so." Felix said getting off Hyunjin's lap and dragging him up the stairs.

"Go easy on him, Lix!" Minho shouted back at them, chuckling knowing he definitely wouldn't go easy on him. at least not at first. Felix was always a softie though.
Hyunjin would always talk to Minho about how Felix would mainly start off mean but then get soft a lot of the time. Jisung, however, was not like that. Once a punishment, always a punishment, and Minho loved it. he wanted it. and that was entirely the goal tonight.

Once Hyunjin and Felix left, it got pretty rowdy between the other 6. Jisung had downed a couple of shots because he was annoyed about how Chan said he wasn't a top. Minho was taking shots for the fuck of it staying snuggled into Jisung's neck. Changbin had at least 2 more beers and was now dancing on the coffee table to Queencard completely feeling himself. Chan had a spoon in his hand, yelling at Changbin to get down from the table because it wasn't safe and he could really hurt himself. Jeongin was passed out on the floor cuddling Seungmin who was also too far gone and half-conscious.

Minho was already super horny due to the alcohol. he had a few beers in his system on top of the shots he had taken over the last half hour and already had a raging hard-on from kissing Jisung's neck for a while trying to silently tell him he wanted to go upstairs and spend time together. but Jisung wasn't getting the hint. he was just sitting there as if Minho wasn't even on his lap in the first place and it was getting him frustrated.

To everyone else, it just looked like Minho was sleepily cuddled into Jisung while Jisung was talking with the rest but that's definitely not the case. he's left multiple light hickeys, occasionally licking on the marks he's left. but it wasn't enough for Minho. He WANTED Jisung and he wanted him now. so he started doing the one thing that he knew drove Jisung nuts.

taking his lips off Jisung's neck, he adjusted himself on Jisung's lap, bringing his lips closer to his ear and his hard-on pressed against Jisung's belly, then quietly whimpered in his ear just quiet enough for him and only him to hear, and it went straight to Jisung's dick. Instantly getting hard, Jisung leaned down and grabbed the blanket off the floor to cover them both so that there was no chance of any of the boys seeing how hard they were. he knew Minho was horny. he was always horny when he had alcohol in his system. he just wanted to see how far Minho would go just to get him going.

their bodies were already warm from the cuddles and the rush they were getting from the risky activity going on but neither of them cared about getting warmer with the blanket.
Jisung used the blanket to hide their boners but didn't think about what Minho would do. Minho was horny as hell and evil.

Minho started palming Jisung over his basketball shorts, softly humming at how hard Jisung was. Jisung shot a warning look down at Minho but Minho just chuckled and laid his head back down on Jisung's shoulder thinking about what he could do to get Jisung to get the hint. so he just sat there continuously palming him slowly adding more pressure, occasionally squeezing his tip lightly.

Jisung slowly threw his head back groaning at the feeling of Minho's hand on his cock but knowing people can't see what was happening.
"Hey, Jisung, you okay?" Changbin asked noticing
"Yeah, just the alcohol hitting me a bit. I'm fine." he said picking his head back up and giving a more subtle warning shot to Minho who had his eyes closed and wasn't even paying attention to how red Jisung was from almost getting caught, simply focusing on feeling his boyfriend.
but still, Jisung never stopped Minho from doing it which meant that Jisung also wanted it so Minho smirked knowing it was okay to go further.

Getting more mischievous, Minho pulls Jisung's cock out of his boxer briefs and started running his thumb up the bottom of his cock pressing it lightly into the very tip causing Jisung to audibly groan again bringing everyone's attention to him once more.
"Hey seriously.. are you okay? that's the *burp* second time you've groaned" Chan asked getting concerned about how the alcohol was affecting him
"Yeah I'm fine." he said breathly "I just think I'm getting a stomach ache. I'm not sure if I'm gonna throw up or not but I feel funny." he said trying to lie about how he was feeling but still making it believable.
"Okay. if you *burp* need anything, let me know. I may be *hiccup* drunk but I'll still take care of you"
"thanks. appreciate it" Jisung said as Chan and Changbin went back to their conversation about the proper way to squat in the gym.