Minsung part 2

(This is where the tw really starts. don't read if you don't like knife play or blood)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once Minho's panting calmed down, Jisung laid down on the bed in front of Minho's thighs "Hmm now let's see. what pretty little words should I put on your body, hm?"
Jisung then started lightly scratching out the words "good boy" on his right thigh, right in the middle. looking down, Minho hummed at the feeling and liked what Jisung wrote on him. he loved the praise even if it wasn't said out loud.

moving over to his chest, Jisung carved out the words "baby's kitten" right under his right peck. this time he was going the slightest bit deeper, causing blood to slowly trickle down, rolling on and off Minho's abs and down to his hip. Minho hissed in pain at the words carved out on his skin but loved the fire it spread in the area. Jisung kissed the area next to the words to soothe the pain just a little.

moving back down to Minho's left thigh, Jisung grabbed an ice cube from the bowl and rested it on Minho's skin, slowly circling it in the area, trying to numb it slightly. cold water was dripping over Minho's thigh sending tingles everywhere from the mix of heat from the cuts with the cold room and the ice and water. Jisung then removed the ice and put it back into the bowl then let out a little chuckle. going slightly deeper, Jisung wrote out the word "whore" while Minho carefully watched what he wrote, smiling and hissing at the degradation and pain.

Minho loved all of this. it made him feel so good in such a sick way. he loved the pain from the cuts and he loved being degraded. he also loved being claimed by all of Jisung's marks. he tried to convince Jisung to cut deeper so that there would be a scar left, but Jisung wasn't comfortable with that so he never pushed it, but he wouldn't complain if Jisung ever did decide to claim him permanently like that.

Minho hummed as he watched the blood roll down his thigh while Jisung grabbed out an ice cube and the now-wet washcloth from the bowl. he carefully placed the ice cube over the carved word and watched the blood mix with the water from the melting ice cube. he then slowly wiped up all the blood dripping down his leg, humming while watching it soak into the washcloth, then put it back in the bowl.

Jisung never talked about it with Minho but he definitely had a blood kink. the look of it rolling down skin slowly, the strong iron smell, and the color contrasting with Minho's light skin drove him nuts. but despite being the more dominant one, he was still nervous about bringing it up to Minho. he didn't want him to think it was gross or wanna leave him because of it. so he just used the excuse that he really likes marking Minho in an extreme manner. and Jisung didn't mind Minho's idea because he knew Minho wanted him to mark him permanently anyway, but if he went any deeper than he did, he would inevitably have to have that conversation with Minho and he didn't want to. part of him didn't want to admit to himself that it was something that turned him on, and the other part of him simply didn't want to admit it out loud at all. it was such a taboo kink and he didn't know how other people would take it.

at this point, Jisung's pants were significantly too restricting from how hard he was, but if he told Minho to be patient, it's only fair that he is patient too.
he chose to mark Minho with one more phrase.
crawling slightly forward, Jisung gave the tip of Minho's dick a teasing kiss before moving it to the side a little. carefully, Jisung scratched out the words "Ji's pretty kitty" on his pelvis and left a lingering kiss afterward as a way to remind Minho that despite all the pain he's causing, he still loves Minho and would never hurt him maliciously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(This is where the act of knife play ends but there ARE mentions of it afterward)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~