chanlix~

Felix was on the verge. He didn't know how much longer he would hold. The very position he was in was already difficult enough, and the fact that Bangchan was watching him all the time only made it worse.

He must endure. He must be a good boy.

But with each seemingly innocent touch the man felt, Felix felt a growing excitement. Bangchan's hand gradually slid along his bare thigh, simultaneously rolling his skirt dangerously high, leaving little to the imagination.
A shiver ran down the boy's body. Bangchan seemed to sense it, but by no means was he going to stop his activities.

"What's wrong, baby?" he asked. "Can't you wait any longer, hm?"

"Oh, hyung, please just let me-"

"No way, honey" an ominous smile appeared on Bangchan's face, "You can't come in front of all these people, okay?"

Felix looked around at the club they were currently at. It is true that more and more people flocked to the dance floor. The scent of perfume mixed with the sweat of human bodies began to get on his nerves. The loud music echoed in his head and if it weren't for the fact that he was sitting on the man's lap, skin to skin with him, he might not have heard him. However, this also had a downside: Bangchan definitely used their position to his advantage.

At the same moment Felix felt the man put his hand under his short lilac skirt and then pull back his lace panties. Felix doesn't even have time to react, because a moment later he feels the man's finger teasing his entrance, which is currently the anal plug.

The boy fails to contain a sigh that turns into a moan a moment later. His face flushes, but his embarrassment does not last long when he realizes that the music in the club is loud enough that probably no one would have realized even if he had come.

The older man seems to derive enormous satisfaction from the boy's reaction, but he is also excited himself, which Felix can clearly sense as he moves closer to his crotch.

"Oh" he gasped.

"Stay in your place," said Bangchan, resting his hands firmly on the boy's hips. "Unless you want me to punish you."

Felix quickly shook his head, closing his eyes as he did so, fearing that as soon as he looked at the man he would do something reckless.

"Look at me, baby," he said, simultaneously lifting the younger boy's chin with his fingers.

When Felix finally dared to open his eyes, Bangchan was staring directly at him, making the boy even more blush. The gaze of Bangchan's dark, deep eyes was so intense and intimidating at the same time... It was at that moment that Felix felt that he would do whatever the man told him to do.

"You see? It wasn't that hard "

Bangchan grinned, revealing little dimples that were so out of place in the present situation, but at the same time made Felix's heart beat dangerously fast.

"So..." the man began, running a finger across the younger boy's face. "Will you obey until the end of the evening?"

"Yes," Felix replied softly.

"I did not hear you, repeat."

"Yes daddy."

"There you go, you're such a good boy."

Bangchan kissed Felix on the tip of his nose. It was a quick kiss, but very gentle and affectionate.

Still, it wasn't enough for a boy.

"Can I at least kiss you normally, please?" he pouted.

He knew what effect he had on Bangchan by making his typical sad, disappointed face, and he was going to use it to his advantage.

"All right, so be it," Bangchan laughed lightly, knowing that in this particular case Felix had him in hand. He was a weak man, after all.

Having received approval, Felix immediately rushed to kiss him. His lips pressed brutally against Bangchan's, taking momentary control. It didn't last long, however, because it was Bangchan who deepened the kiss, penetrating the inside of the boy's mouth with his tongue. The whole act was intense and dirty enough, and it caught the attention of several people sitting nearby, but the men didn't seem to care.

Felix smiled, thinking that maybe getting through to the end of the evening wouldn't be as difficult as he thought?

***

Oh how wrong he was.

Bangchan had pushed him to the breaking point for the past few hours. His teasing was endless, even when Felix was already so gone he didn't know what was going on around him, and all he could see in front of him was a picture of Bangchan finally taking out his fat cock and using it on him, ruining his little hole completely. With these thoughts in head it was known that he would not be able to sit still.
Bangchan teased his sore hole by pushing the butt plug even deeper. At the same time, he casually rubbed the boy's penis several times, driving him crazy. Worst of all, there was nothing Felix could do because Bangchan seemed to be completely busy chatting with friends who happened to be at the same club.

"Felix, are you okay?"

It took a moment for Felix to register the question was for him. He turned slowly, not wanting to put even more pressure on Bangchan's crotch, knowing that he wouldn't like it and he didn't want to be punished. He wanted to be a good boy. He wanted Bangchan to be proud of him. Therefore, he will prove that he can behave.

The boy smiled radiantly, pretending that he did not want to come here and now and dirty his lilac skirt, which Bangchan had bought him for a special occasion.

"Yes, don't worry about it Jisung," he said. "I just ... I am a little tired already"

"Oh!" Jisung said, forming a funny, puzzled shape into his mouth that turned to understanding moments later.

"I totally understand you, it's been a long night. Minho and I probably danced for most of the songs "

"Yes?" Minho chimed in, "I wonder why Mr." One-More-Song-Please"

Jisung gave his boyfriend a nudge at these words, and when Minho made a cry of pain and grabbed his arm dramatically, Jisung just rolled his eyes.

"See what I have with him?" Minho sighed dramatically "Not only does he not let me get off the dance floor, he also beats me"

"Yeah yeah honey, go on," Jisung laughed as he finished his drink.

"We'll see who has the last word today, honey," Minho said, raising his eyebrows suggestively.

This time, Minho's words acted as a catalyst, making Jisung's face flush hot.

"Guys, we're still here," Bangchan said suddenly, catching their attention.

The boys burst out laughing and Bangchan just shook his head disapprovingly.
Felix might have seen the comedy of the whole situation as well, had it not been for the fact that Bangchan was playing with his butt plug all the time during the exchange in such a way that Jisung and Minho would not notice anything.

Still, he seemed to underestimate Minho's perceptive eyes when he said:

"Are you really okay, Felix? You are all red"

Felix shifted restlessly on Bangchan's lap, which hurt himself, and the action made him groan that he could not suppress.
Felix didn't know he could be redder, but here we are

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hope you guys liked this one! part two out now!