Use Daddy - Hyunlix

Author POV:
Felix was sitting all curled up in his bed, staring at the white wall in front of his eyes. Not because he was bored or sad.

See, Felix was very horny, and that poor boy didn't know what to do with it.
He could have easily jerked off like anyone else would have, but he wanted, no, he craved someone's dick.
"I'm home babe" someone called, and Felix raised his eyebrows as he recognized the owner of the voice.
"Babe?" Hyunjin called, as he didn't hear any answer from his boyfriend.
Felix heard Hyunjin dropping the keys on the table and placing the bag on the floor.
"Oh here you are, didn't you hear me?" he asked in his sweet and soft voice, while walking towards the curled-up boy.
"How is my baby doing, hmm?" he snickered, as he tried to look at the younger's face.
Felix didn't respond or move, he just bit his lip.
Hyunjin tilted his head confused and asked in a more worried tone, "Is something wrong Felix?"
It was already evening and there was no light in the room. Just the moon who was starting to shine stronger and reflecting on Hyunjin's face.
"Hmpf" Felix mouthed and sighed out loud. He crossed his arms like a baby who wouldn't get his toy.
"Doll you have to tell me" Hyunjin said and planted a soft kiss on Felix's lips.
At that Felix pulled at Hyunjin's bottom lip, craving for more.
Hyunjin detached from him and Felix whined.
"Listen, if you will not talk then I don't know how to help you" Hyunjin commented, as he left the bed to reorganize his clothes on the other side of the room.

See, Felix was under the covers, so there was no way for Hyunjin to see the growing bulge inside Felix's pants. The younger removed himself from the bed and stood up.
"Hm?" Hyunjin hummed and turned around.
His breath hitched as he saw Felix standing in front of him in boxers. The boy was looking at him with puppy eyes, but Hyunjin couldn't take his eyes off the blonde's pants.
"Oh, sweetheart" Hyunjin sighed, as if Felix was deeply in pain.

"Should Daddy take care of you?" Hyunjin asked but the tone of his voice changed now into more seducing.
The blonde shook his head. "I want to use Daddy"
A few seconds later and Felix landed under Hyunjin on the bed again.
"I said I want to use Daddy" Felix repeated, as Hyunjin started to kiss along Felix's neck.
"Are you sure" Hyunjin panted, continuing to trail wet kisses along Felix's collarbone.
"Y-yes"
"Alright" Hyunjin decided, and let himself go from Felix. He flopped onto the bed next to him.
"Use Daddy to pleasure yourself, babe"
Felix didn't need it to get that told twice.
His bulge was screaming to get freed, so he might as well use this occasion.
He straddled himself on Hyunjin and began to kiss him passionately on his lips. Hyunjin returned the kisses but held himself back a bit, to let Felix the control.
Felix continued to trail along the neck and collarbone, biting and wetting the soft skin.
Hyunjin took his shirt of, as he noticed Felix would want to get downwards.
The younger let out a pleased sigh as he found himself staring at the bare chest.

Hyunjin hissed as the blond took his nipple between his teeth and began to suck and play with his tongue. The heat was flowing through the both of them and Felix started slowly to grind his hips against Hyunjin's growing bulge.
"Shit" the elder cursed and Felix slightly moaned, as the fabric of their boxers continued to touch their sensitive part.
Impatiently, Felix moved to the other nipple and used his tongue for the same purpose.
Meanwhile, Hyunjin was grabbing and massaging Felix's ass in the hope the guy would stop the teasing.
A slap on it made Felix moan a little, so that he finally removed his lips from Hyunjin's chest.
Their eyes met and Felix could see the darkness in Hyunjin's promising eyes.
"Go for it baby" Hyunjin reminded and Felix removed himself from his lap.

Felix teasingly removed Hyunjin's pants and threw the on the floor.
He then removed Hyunjin's boxers, which made his dick spring out immediately.
Felix licked his lips at the sight of the huge member, like a kid was about to eat a big lollipop.
Hyunjin followed every movement of the younger with his eyes, until he cursed out loud as he felt the warmth and wetness of the blond's lips around the tip.
Felix softly kissed the tip and licked it little by little, making Hyunjin gasp every now and then.
After a while he began to take it whole and coat it with a lot of saliva. His head was bopping quickly, and Hyunjin was gripping the blond locks tightly.
"Oh yes" Hyunjin moaned with his raspy voice, as Felix continued to flex his jaw and circle his tongue around the big member.
Before it would get too far, Felix let it go with a pop. He desperately took his clothes off and wanted to sit on Hyunjin, when the elder stopped him.
"Baby I need you to prep first."
Felix frowned, he would have loved to feel some pain beforehand.
"Bend over" Hyunjin commanded, and Felix arched his back, displaying his behind to Hyunjin.
"You have such a pretty ass" Hyunjin commented before he coated his fingers with lube.
He playfully spent some time stroking around the rim, which made Felix whine frustrated.
Hyunjin chuckled at that but then inserted two fingers inside the opening, which made Felix curse silently.
Hyunjin held Felix with the other hand by his thighs to have more control. He continued to move and scissor his digits inside, making Felix sigh out loudly.
After a while Hyunjin was already thrusting with three fingers in, when Felix stopped him by turning around.
"Okay", he panted lightheaded, "my turn now"
Hyunjin sat back with narrowed eyes and watched how Felix gracefully placed himself on top of him.
He stroked Hyunjin's members a few times, before inserting it inside him. He wanted to ride it so badly, because he felt so confident while doing so.
A moan came out of Felix by every inch that he inserted himself. It was so obscene and sexy to witness that in Hyunjin's eyes.
Slowly after, Felix began to rock his hips in movement, making Hyunjin hiss at it's tightness.
"God you feel so good" he groaned in between, shutting his eyes close.
Felix continued to move even faster, letting his body go in control because his mind has gone off for long.
Felix tried to move forward, desperately looking for the g-spot.
The moonlight was exposing his whole body, which looked like an art piece, absolute perfection.
Hyunjin trailed his hands everywhere on his body, craving for the touch of the younger.
The blonde arched his back in pleasure as he leaned on Hyunjin's knees, making the member hit deeper inside.
"Oh fuck!" the boy moaned and hastened the speed quickly.
There he had found the spot.
Felix continued to lift his hips and let himself go repeatedly, until he couldn't feel his own legs anymore, but that didn't stop him.
Hyunjin held the younger by his hips, and started to trust in him too, making Felix scream.
The younger let pornographic alike moans and sounds in pleasure, he didn't care about anything else.
He was already close to his climax, but was trying hard to not let go yet.
Hyunjin continued to hit the prostate with more force and groaned every possible curse, because he loved Felix's tight walls that his dick was wrapped around with.
"Yes! There!" Felix continued to scream and tears were rolling down his cheek, he was a mess. He started to see everything black, and his mind eventually went blank, until Hyunjin thrusted in for the last time, so that both of them threw their heads back and enjoyed their climax together.

With the last bit of energy left, Hyunjin picked up Felix and made him lay on the bed properly. There was cum dropping out of his hole, so he quickly went to grab a towel to clean both up.
"Baby, are you okay?" Hyunjin asked the younger, as he let himself fall next to him.
Felix nodded and the corner of his lips formed a smile.
"Yes. It felt amazing"
Hyunjin covered Felix's nude body with the covers and made sure he was feeling warm and comfortable.
"That's good. So did I" they both chuckled at that.

Actions Kudos

, ,