Beginning

Chifuyu matsuno have had enough of the bs in this world he is done with this gang stuff he is done with his family, life sucks for him right now.

I don't get why am I the one who ends up at the end of the stick I have always been the good kid, the friend that will listen to your problems and help you with them.The son who doesn't talk back who does his chores and helps his parents.

Me Chifuyu matsuno never thought I would hate someone so much as I hated the one and only great baji-san. I have adore that boy with my heart if baji needed something I would get it for in a second if baji got hurt I would be the one to heal him up. If baji was hungry I would get or make him something to eat. I bends over backwards for that boy but baji never did and never would and I has realized that and that love for him has turn into something more of hate.

_I hate him I hate him I hate him-_ before I was able to finish rambling to myself on how I hates baji there was a knock on my front door. I got up to answer it finding baji himself in his toman uniform. _chifuyu what are you doing? Did you forget we had a meeting today_ ask a little irritated baji as he gave me a look that did not go unnoticed by me.

_oh yeah I'm so sorry baji-San I forgot, let me go change real fast_ I said with a fake sorry look as I shut the door on baji to go change. _hurry up to!_ baji yelled through the door.

I have noticed that baji has been acting like a female dog lately towards me aka a bitch. I knows the reason for baji behavior. It is because Mikey has rejected his idea on what he thought about kisaki so he been angry  and poor me has been the one to deal with bad moods and his outburst, like always.

I finally finished putting my toman uniform on. For a minute I just look at myself with a blank look in the mirror not knowing really why but it felt like I couldn't move it was like something was telling me not to move or more like something was not letting me move.

I was interrupted by baji's loud knocking on my door once more. _CHIFUYU HURRY UP!_ he yelled at me. With that I ran to the door petting my cat peke j on the head telling him I'll be back in a little.

_finally you are done_baji told me annoyed. Instead of saying anything I just looked at him silently. As I stare at baji as we walk towards our motorcycles. The wind feels amazing against my skin. It's the feeling of freedom.

We got to the meeting it was just the normal of Mikey talking about this gang that we will be fighting soon. _finally the meeting is over-_ I was about to say before I was interrupted again by baji. _I have something to say!_ baji yelled for surly getting everyone's attention specially Mikeys. _I will be leaving toman and joining Valhalla I will now be your enemy_ baji said as he took his toman jacket off handing it to me.

I was surprisingly pleased.