...

As I head up the stairs towards my apartment leaving baji there the yelling and screaming and yelling get louder as I approach the door, but the weird thing is that it sounds like more then just two people.

When I open the door I seen both my parents but also Andy about my mothers age with long blonde beautiful hair, along aside her who look like two twin boys with dark pitch black hair, tall and look about my age.

And the weird part is that they had very similar looks to my father, and then there was this girl who look older then the boys who was tall as well but not too tall had she had this very dark hair, who also look alike with my father.

They all stop yelling and screaming right when I walk in which cause them all to look at me. I was about to speak when the blonde hair lady spoke. _kids I think you and this young boy should go outside and let the grown ups speak_ the lady said to the three teenagers as they look at me and as my mom nod in agreement.

 _kids I think you and this young boy should go outside and let the grown ups speak_ the lady said to the three teenagers as they look at me and as my mom nod in agreement

As me and the three other kids go out of my house we go and hang out in the parking area.

_so your the affair child?_ ask one of the boys which makes me confused on what they say. _oh leave the poor little boy alone, he probably doesn't even know what that big word means_ said the girl this time with a smirk causing the other two to laugh. _man look at the kids face it's beat up to shit_ now said the other boy.

_ya think the old man did it to him_ he ask which made me speak up. _I w-was jump_ I said with a stupid stutter, which cause them to look at me. _you got jump huh? In a gang or some shit?_ ask one of the boys. I nodded which cause them to look at me surprise. _what's the gang called?_ ask the girl.

_Tokyo Manji I'mthe 1st division vice captain_ I said making their jaw drops. _huh and who in the hell beat your ass up?_ ask one of the boys. _My captain, he beat me up to join Valhalla..._ I said looking down. _well damn, I bet he's a totally bitch_ the girl said surprising me as I let out a little laugh. _so wanna explain to us the whole deal on it_ ask the boy.

After explaining on how I felt, my eye situation, what baji's plan is and me and takemichi plan

_damn, so you and this boy are going to try and bring your captain back and his friend_ said one of the boys _and then now in your left eye you have lost the color from the idiots beating_ said the girl, which I nod to.