.|.|.|.|.

My mother is dead and I could of save her but no I went to that stupid outing, it has been officially a day without my mother. My father is coming into town after hearing the news, I am not ready to see him, I'm scared?

I have miss calls from baji and takemichi, why haven't I got any from my father or the rest of my friends? If takemichi knew and he wasn't there then the others should know as well right?

Maybe a shower would make me feel better.

The hot water felt nice on my skin. I finally felt a little bit good.

I got done with the shower and started to dry myself until I heard a voice well actually my voice. _why does it have to happen to us?_ the voice ask which was my voice, how was that possible.

I look to see where the voice came from and I found myself looking at me in the mirror but was moving in it was looking at me with hate.

_w-what?_ I ask not knowing what was happening. _I said why does it have to happen to us? We deserve to be happy to, right_ the voice ask me as I look at it in horror. _ANSWER ME!_ he yell at me. _u-uh yeah..._ I stutter as I look down to try and afford he's or its eyes. _what do we deserve?_ he ask looking at me intently.

_we deserve love too, right?_ I ask myself in the mirror. _yes we do, but YOU always let people walk over US!_ said the voice angrily. _n-no I don't..._ I said trying to fight back.

_YES YOU DO! And I'm sick of it, making us look weak! No we are chifuyu matsuno, and I want you to show people we are powerful!_ the voice said, I finally look up at it to face it and I see myself but it's not me, they have this mean and ugly look.

_now tell me what we are going to show people_ said the voice with a strong voice. _we are going to show people we are powerful_ I said in a whisper, which the voice did not like at all.

_louder_ it said sternly. _we are going to show people we are powerful!_ I said this time a little more loudly. _we?_ the voice ask. _I AM GOING TO SHOW PEOPLE I AM POWERFUL!_ I said this time screaming. Right when I said that the other version of me in the mirror disappeared and it was my normal reflection.

Right when it disappeared I heard the door unlock from the front door, showing my father was home. I put on my new set of clothes on and headed out.