William

Three hours and twenty-seven beers later, Julian, Tom and Hector decided to call it a night, since they're all working tomorrow.

Derek insisted that they accompany us to another bar, where we are meeting with Chloe and Jessica, but Derek left that part out.

I suspect that they, particularly Julian, would gladly join us if they were aware that we were meeting up with Chloe and Jessica.

A part of me is glad that Derek left that part out.

"Maybe another time," Julian said and the guys nodded in agreement.

"It was nice seeing you again, man," Julian slurred and hugged Derek.

Tom and Hector helped him walk before he could meet the pavement. I've never seen him so drunk before.

"You too, pup," Julian waved his hand at me and chuckled.

As soon as they left, Derek and I climbed into the car and made our way to the girls.

"Pup, huh?" He joked and I sighed.

"Shut up," I threaten and he laughs.

"Hadn't thought about that since high school. Did you know that Hector came up with that?"

"What? Hector? The overweight Hector, who couldn't even see his own penis?"

Derek laughed even harder.

"That one," Derek coughed.

I was about to say something but decided against it.

"I thought they would have matured by now, you know?" Derek added and I was caught by surprise at his comment.

"Julian is a nice guy, but he is still a pain in the ass and keeps ordering Tom around. Tom follows him around like a puppy. That's just sad," he comments.

"Although it feels more like they're in a relationship," Derek expresses my thoughts aloud.

Their relationship is kind of disturbingly funny.

I don't think I know of any other best friends who behave like Tom and Julian.

"Where are we meeting the girls?" I ask, shifting the subject.

"Savannah Club. We're almost there."

A little over five minutes later, we arrived at the club.

Derek parks the car and we head to the club, which is way too crowded.

It doesn't take me long to spot Chloe, but I don't tell Derek immediately.

"Do you see them?" He asks and I pretend I don't.

He takes out his phone to call her, but I am spotted by Chloe and she waves me over.

"There she is," I tell him and make my way to her.

She's gorgeous. Her hair is flowing freely, and her makeup highlights her beautiful face and she is dressed in black.

As Derek and I approach her, she adjusts her dress and her breasts almost pop out and my cock stirs.

"Hey guys," she smiles.

"Hi. You look nice," I say, because it's true.

"Where's your jacket?" Derek asks as he sits down and takes out a cigarette.

"I don't have one," Chloe says and he nods.

"Seen anybody from school?" He asks and offers Jessica a cigarette.

"Oh, I don't smoke."

"Though so," he smirks and puts the pack back inside his jacket.

"Would you mind not smoking right now? I've had a few drinks and the smell of the cigarette will make me puke," Chloe pouts and Derek shakes his head.