033| OCTOBER

"When you change the way you view birth, the way you birth will change."

~ Marie Mongan

Part Two

Chapter Thirty-Three

October First

Davina woke up with a groan when she realized she had once again leaked in her sleep, something that had been happening lately since she had come back from Florida. It wasn't like she peed or anything but she did have a discharge fluid that would leak every once in awhile something that her doctor said would happen throughout and towards the end of her pregnancy.

It wasn't something uncommon for Davina but it has been happening more than usual, like when she would stand up. It began to worry Davina and she was hoping that it wouldn't have happened today because she really didn't have time to wash her sheets and clothes but lo and behold fate was not on her side.

Davina struggled to get up from her bed, her round belly making it a struggle for her but thankfully Stefan was nice enough to lend her his bed railing that he had gotten for his bed when he broke his knee and it had been helping her tremendously.

She waddled to the bathroom trying her best to ignore the dampness in between her thighs, she stopped to grab a pair of clothes and a clean towel so she could just shower and get ready for the day.

After her shower Davina slowly made her way downstairs to the kitchen where Maria was thankfully sitting at the kitchen island reading a book and eating a bowl of cereal.

"Good morning, did you sleep good?" Davina greeted as she walked into the kitchen, putting a soft smile on her face when Maria glanced up from her book and towards her direction.

Maria shrugged her shoulders putting her book down. "Sort of, what about you?"

Davina shrugged grabbing herself a cup of orange juice and her yogurt bowl in the fridge. She unscrewed the orange juice and took a quick sip before responding to Maria.

"I slept alright, that body pillow I have is helping a lot but I've been having lower back pain and that leaking issue still."

Maria frowned shaking her head. "That's not good Davina, you should contact your doctor, didn't you have an appointment last week?."

"Yes, and I already did. I have an appointment today at ten am. Which reminds me, could you possibly go with me to the appointment? I don't want to go alone."