Holy Matrimony

CREDITS TO OdoGrey FOR THE NICKNAMES I USED FOR CODY AND NOAH. I DONT KNOW IF THEY CAME UP WITH THEM BUT I THIUGHT ID CREDIT THEM :) //

Church bells rang as Alejandro slipped on his black suit. It had slight red accents.

It was days before Christmas, 3 to be exact.

The spaniards hair was slicked back and in a bun. He was wearing a light layer of makeup, completed with a little mascara.

Now Tyler was a shitshow.

His hair was messy, His suit was unbuttoned and he was trying not to cry.

Noah was in the room with Alejandro, Trent, Justin and Raj and Cody was in the room with DJ, Lightning, Tyler and Wayne.

"Tyler it'll be fine, He isnt gonna leave you at the alter" Cody said, rubbing Tylers shoulder.

"But he deserves so much more than me and he's gonna realize that." Tyler said, holding his son close to him.

"dada" wayne babbled and pulled on his fathers curly hair."sad?" Wayne asked, now holding his dads face in both hands.

"Tyler... Im just gonna be honest okay? Alejandro loves you more than anything. He cut his family off because they didn't like you. I don't think he'd leave you at the alter. And if he does noah and me will track him down and brutally murder him, ya know?" Cody said, trying to cheer up his bestfriend.

"Thanks man" Tyler said. Wayne was still holding his face. Wayne finally let go of his dad's face and smiled. "sawry" He babbled.

"I'm gonna go check on Noah, you gonna be okay here with just Wayde?" Cody asked and Tyler responded with a hum and a cheesy thunbs up.

Cody crossed the hall to Alejandros dressing room to see Noah fixing his tie in the mirror. The indians eyes widened.
"Coco you're not supposed to be in here- shoo" Noah whispered, letting go of his tie and walking to his husband.

"I know just wanted to check on you and the baby" Cody whispered back, holding his husbands hips.

Nosh shuddered and let out a chuckle. "Rajie is fine, Trent and Justin are playing a song for them with Trents guitar" The older man whispered and layed his head in his husbands neck.

"Okay.. Wheres Al?" Cody asked and looked around the room.

"Hes going to grab some water from the minifridge downstairs" Trent said in the background.

"Mm.. Okay. When are the guests arriving?" Cody asked. "Should be coming about now" Justin said after checking the time on his watch.

"Alright- Nono you wanna come with me to tell people where to sit?" Cody asked with a smile.

" 'course" Noah responded and gave him son a kiss on the head before him and cody left the room.

Alejandro was sitting in the prep kitchen of the Venue, drinking a mojito and sighing.

He had his sleeves slightly pulled up his arms and his head rested on the table.

"Ay... Am i really doing the right thing here Jóse? " Alejandro questioned, looking over at his brother who sat next to him.

"Mm.. If I had to choose. You'd be marrying Heather but if we're going off of your happiness then sí, you're making the right choice." Jose shrugged and downed his Merlot.

"Okay Jóse." Alejandro sighed and shook out his arms, setting his empty mojito glass on the bar and standing up.

"Lets go get you married. Ojalá no te divorcies como lo hizo mamá." Jose said, standing up as well and slapping a hand on his brother's back.