Prequel ( Part 3 : The beings)

The scene opens on Gaia, Westy and the rest watching on the window of the cockpit looking at what looks to be a pale woman in a purple dress floating in space.

???: What are you searching?

Gaia: Who are you and what do you want whit us? Do you work for that black smoke?

X: I am X and i want to know your goals Ms. Gaia.

Gaia: H-How do you know my name?

X: I know everything that happened until The Second Big Bang.

Gaia: I want to help the survivors.

X: I will help you. But i'm warning you. You will need help to restore the universe.

Westy: Is that even possible?

Gaia: And how do you intend to help me?

X: Until the explosion our rules were to NEVER interfeer with anything.

Gaia: Kinda like Uatu form the Marvel comics. But wait, did you say there is someone else?

X: Yes. Her name is Latika and she is just like me but she controlls time.

X suddenly teleports on the ship in front of Gaia.

Everyone: Oah!

Gaia: If you know what I really want then why did you ask me? And how did you doo that?

X doesn't respond but creates a wormhole that sends the ship into a strange place.

Tako: What was that, boss?

X: I am able to controll space. You will find her here.

Gaia: Find who?

A voice and some clocks are heard.

???: Who are they, X?.

Gaia: I am Capitan Gaia of The Cocoon and one of the only survivors from Earth

Gaia: I am Capitan Gaia of The Cocoon and one of the only survivors from Earth. Who are you?

Latika: I am Latika. The guardian of time.

Westy: Hey! I get it now.

Gaia: You thinking what i'm thinking?

Both: They can combine their powers to create a time portal and send us in the past!

Queena: But when?

Gaia: I think i know the perfect time. X, Latika, can you send us into the year 2024?

Latika: Why that time?

Gaia: Exactly in that year Mephistopheles started to spread these crystals around the universe. And there is a story about a researcher that was 19 around that year.

Westy: You want us to ally with Y/N L/N? The guy is my idol. Do you think he can help us? And why 19?

Gaia: That was his last year of high school. Around that year might be the best choice. Plus that the guy is smart when it comes about planning.