Finding Sariel(Part 2: Give and take)

You are in the middle of a circus tent, surrounded by some of the worst villains of anime (and Striker) with Mephisto and Stella in a booth acting like they are presenting some kind of show.

Stella: If Y/N wins the fight he gets what is inside the cage.

Mephisto: But if he looses...

Y/N: (Gulp)

Mephisto: Everyone dies. (He snaps his fingers and the lights start to focus on your allies) And she dies too. (He makes a sign to some monsters to lower the cage next to him. Inside is Sariel, handcuffed and has her mouth covered by a gag)

Stella: The rules are simple. If he manages to land at least one hit on someone, then that someone looses. Now... START!

Striker shoots a bullet in your way but you dodge and it hits Harime in her right leg.

Nui: Hey! Be careful where you shoot those things.

Striker: Not my fault you didn't dodge it.

Muzan grows his nails and tries to slash your throat but you grab his arm, then his face and jump on him bashing his head to the ground as he yells in pain.

Y/N: This is for everyone you've killed. (Spit)

Gyokko releases a ton of fishes on your left and Doma releases a ton of ice from your right while Kaigaku comes at you from behind. You do a backflip, landing on Kaigaku causing the attacks to affect him.

Kaigaku: Fucking damn it.

Doma and Gyokko(smiling): Sorry.

You grab their heads and smash them together.

Y/N: Smiling freaks. I hate when they can't stop smiling. It's horrible.

Alstor(offended): Hey!

Y/N(dodging Kokushibo's sword): You got caught too? And you call yourself powerful.

You dodge Kokushibo one more time and kick him in the balls, then in the stomach and then in the face sending him flying into the wall.

Alastoria: He is kinda right.

Alstor(turning his face slowly towards her): WHO ARE YOU?

Back to the fight. Ragyō sends some wires trying to catch your leg again and All For One is releasing a laser towards you but you quickly swap places with him and cause him to get caught in the wires and hit by the laser.

Y/N: Holy hell! I got these powers less than two hours ago and I'm a pro at using them. I'm good.

You do a backflip trying to dodge Harime's umbrella attack and kick her in the head sending her flying towards Ragyō. Then you see Hantengu in a corner whimpering so you go up to him and flick his nose.

Hantengu: What?

Y/N: I'm not in the mood to fight your stupid clones.

Stella: Does that count? He did technically hit him.

Y/N: That was nothing bitch. Anyone else? Where is Akaza? Where are Daki and Gyutaro?

Muzan(getting up): I kept them for the final.

The tree demons then surround you.

Y/N: Really? (At least i think I can free these ones from Kibutsuji's controll.)

Gyutaro: You. You call yourself worthy of a harem? Don't make me laugh!

He runs towards you with one of his flesh sickles but you catch him by his arm.