Learning The Truth

"I swear akami I won't let anyone hurt you especially for what they did to you" the black hair males stated to his sister.

"Thanks akagi, I really appreciate it" the female known as akami stated to her brother as she put her head down thinking about her life while in middle school.

The two would continue walking to to their class as they didn't want to talk with anyone for the time being.

"Look akami I'm sorry I couldn't help you then, I wish I was stronger" akagi stated quietly as his sister was there only one who heard him.

After that the siblings didn't say anything the rest of their walk to class.

Timeskip

"Rias I'mma use the club room shower, I over slept and didn't have time to get ready" Hyoko said as she walked to the shower and started to undress.

"Hey you can't just walk in here and act like you own the place" Rias shouted to the female.

Ghost had walked into room as he sat down on the sofa and looked at Rias.

"Honestly Rias please calm down, please do us this one favor and let her shower" ghost asked as he looked over at her.

"F-fine but you owe me" the female said as she looked away.

"As you wish, I'll make sure to repay you for this" the male stated to the red hair female.

The four started talking as Hyoko walked out the bath drying herself off and putting her clothes back.

"Well we should get going back to class" the twins said in unison as they left while waving.

Rias would go back to thinking to herself as a chess board appeared in front of her. Both Hyoko and Ghost would've got two more pieces to join their peerage as one of them was the second rook known as kuroko and the other one was the second Bishop also known as rossweisse.

Timeskip

"So what do we do as devils, I mean there must be a reason for all of this" the black hair male asked his leader.

"Oh well you see, we hunt rouge devil's and fallen angels and then we kill them" one of the leader stated to his knight.

"I see, look can you be careful with akami when it comes to this I don't want her to get hurt" the male stated a he looked down.

"Look you both have powers now, what the power is unknown to me but i can sense magic inside y'all so-" ghost didn't get to finish his statement as he looked ahead seeing someone run out of a room.

With Hyoko and Akami

"This all seems strange I just can't really believe it" the black hair female stated to her new friend.

"Yeah but while we're at school you can't talk about any of this to anyone ok" Hyoko whispered as they walked into the female locker rooms.

As the two walked in they started to undress while talking to each other about girl stuff and up coming meetings.

Issei and two of his friends would be hiding in a locker waiting for the girls to get done in gym. While they were waiting they were all looking at the girls getting undressed as two figures caught their eyes. One of them had long black hair and the other with magenta Pink hair.

Akami would get an uneasy feeling of feeling like someone was watching her.

"Um is it just do you also feel like you're being watched" the black haired female stated as she started looking around.