Broken Promise

Ghost and Hyoko would be walking in the hallway as they saw Rias and her peerage.

"Hey you tw-" Rias didn't get to finish as she just looked at them.

Both of the twins had walked past the group without saying a word to them.

"Hey you listen to Rias-san when she's speaking" issei shouted towards to the twins.

Just then issei body had fell to the floor with 3 holes in his chest and a whole where his eye was supposed to be. Hyoko had dropped a Phoenix potion where his body was at.

Rias and her peerage just looked shocked but quickly put the healing potion on issei all his wounds started to heal

"What's gotten into those 2" rias thought to herself as she looked at the twins walk away.

Timeskip

Ghost and his peerage would be walking into the club room as he was told that grayfia would be there and especially since they needed to discuss something. Once arriving the group would walk into the room as ghost stood on the other side of the wall with Hyoko right next to him.

"Since both parties are here we can began" the white haired female stated as everyone nodded.

"Because of Rias trying to sleep with Issei the arranged marriage between her and ghost had been called off" she stated as ghost rolled his eyes.

"Wait is this why you 2 wanted to kill them" akagi asked as everyone looked at the twins.

"Yes..." the twins responded in a cold tone.

"Anyways, sirzechs and Zeoticus think the marriage to continue so we can still bring each other closer" said the white haired MILF.

No one had said anything as Ghost and Hyoko opened up the door.

"Tell your Husband and Zeoticus if they want us to marry anyone apart of their family to fight us in a rating game" and with that said the twins walked out the room closing the door behind them.

Timeskip

"Hyoko it's time to begin our training on mastering our powers" ghost stated a he looked at his sister.

"Does that mean we're going back home?" she asked looking at her twin.

"Yeah let's go" ghost stated a he made a magic circle as the two teleported back to their home in hell.

The twins would walk inside and as a barrier had been set up counseling them from being sensed by everyone els in hell.

"Let's begin" the female said a she went to start training with her twin brother right behind her.

Back with Akagi

The blacked haired male would be walking with rossweisse down the hallway talking.

"I hope everything is ok with the twins" the female stated as she was worried about them.

"They can handle themselves, plus we don't have any mission right now so how about the 2 of us go out somewhere" the male stated with a smile.

"R-really" rossweisse asked while blushing at the suggestion of being alone with Akagi

"Yeah" Akagi answered as he turned to go down the stairs.

The male would look at 2 people on the stairs as he recognized the 2 people on the stairs. What he saw was a brown haired male on top of a blacked haired female with a top, bra and pants off leaving her in her panties. The male was undressed as he was reaching to pull his member out.

Before anything could be said akagi and dropped kick issei into the mall as he landed in front of Akami.

In akagi mind

"You couldn't save her again"

"Akami was almost raped because you were too late"

"Just stay away from Akami, you couldn't save her back then and you can't save her now"

"She'll never trust you to protect her again"

The voices continued going on as he ended up screaming.

Outside his mind

"SHUT UP" he yelled scaring both females.

"I'll kill you issei" he stated a he summoned a sword in his hand as he stabbed the brown haired male in his stomach.

Akagi had started punching him as his knuckles started to get blood on the. rossweisse had took Akami to the club room as she needs up telling everyone that akagi was about to kill issei.

Akagi would pick up issei and threw him out the window and jumped out as he kicked him in the side.

"You're a disgusting piece of shit you shouldn't live" the male stated as he formed a smile and pulled out his sword.

"Do it, kill him. He's no better than creeps who were stalking Akami all those years ago" a figure of akagi whispered in his year.

"You're right I could kill him now and she'll be safe" he stated a he swung his sword down but it was soon stopped by another sword blocking him.

"Akagi that's enough, I think he learned his lesson" a male with blue hair stated walking up.

"I suggest y'all move an let me kill that perverted bastard" akagi stated as he looked up at the group.

"Look just calm down, we can talk about this when gho-" kurumi didn't get to finish as she was cut off.

"You think we have to wait until ghost to come back decide what to do with this piece of shit" akagi yelled towards her.

"Fine, let's say you do kill him then not only do we have to kill you, but you can't protect aka-"

"Why do you think I'm doing this" it's to protect her from people like him.

"Let rias punish her peerage member" ban stated looking at akagi.

"Tch, you get to live this time but I promise you will die" akagi stated as he put his sword away and walked off.

Timeskip

It has been a month and no one has seen either Ghost or Hyoko. Rias and Grayfia had started getting worried about the 2 thinking that someone had killed them.

With Ghost and Hyoko

"Ready to go home" ghost asked his sister.

"yeah let's just hurry back" the pink and black haired female stated followed by a sigh.

With that being said Hyoko had made a magic circle teleporting them both back to the club room as no one else was there right now. Once arriving the 2 would go to take a shower in the club room while talking to each other.

"It's time to take what's ours Ghosty" the female stated with a seductive smile.

"Yes it is Hyoko" the pink and black haired male responded with a smirk as he looked at his twin sister as their eyes turned red.