Rias....

A red hair busty female could be seen looking over at the couch in the club room watching her fiance and soon sister in law hyoko. Ghost was still knocked out from the fight he had with riser but lucky for him he was definitely gonna survive.

Just then the rest of both peerage had walked into the club room as some of the members went to check up on ghost.

"Is he gonna be ok" akagi asked the female leader who was next to ghost.

"Yeah, he has pretty great healing so he'll be fine, but we wanted to reward you guys and get y'all summons when he wakes up" hyoko stated looking up at her peerage.

"Summon, rias when can we go get our summons" issei asked his leader.

"We'll be going a different day" rias said as she looked at him with a smile.

Issei had blushed and made a perverted look while looking the only daughter of the gremory daughter. Hyoko was the only one upset but didn't wanna cause a commotion between the 2 peerage if she was to attack issei first without a reason.

Timskip

Ghost had woken up after a few hours and noticed that it was night time.

"Dammit how long was I out for" the male thought to himself as he got off his bed and stretched. "Well I guess it doesn't matter, I was able to beat riser"

Ghost would get changed as he walked out the room and went downstairs and saw his peerage waiting for him. Everyone would turn to look at him and was happy to see that he woke up.

"Glad to see your doing ok man" akagi stated as he dabbed up ghost.

"Yeah, but let's go get y'all summons it's best to do it tonight" ghost stated as he dabbed up akagi back and walked to the middle of the room.

"Please ghost let me do it" hyoko stated as she walked next to him and everyone making a magic circle around them, teleporting them to the forest of summons.

Once the group arrived they would go to get their summons as Ghost and Hyoko watched them. Akagi and Rossweisse would end up walking off together and started to get to know each other a lot more. Ban would end up leaving with akami as they also got to know each other.

Unknown location

A portal would appear in a dark room as a red hair female appeared from the magic circle. Just then the female would get on the bed waking the male up.

"Issei I want you to take my virginity away, please do it with me" rias stated as she grabbed his hand placing it on her breasts.

Issei was shocked as he didn't know what to do but if his first time was gonna be with someone, was happy that it was rias. Issei had started undressing his leader as he was still squeezing her breasts.

"I-i-i'm sorry you guys" rias thought to herself as she let out a slight moan.

Issei had completely removed rias top as he was now rubbing his hand on her side down to her womanhood. Just then another magic circle had appeared as a white haired female came through the circle as she knocked out the male.

Rias was shocked as she got up and looked at the female who just arrived.

"Grayfia, what the hell is wrong with you" she stated to the white hair female now know as grayfia who was wearing a maid outfit.

"What's wrong with me, what the hell is wrong with you. I want you to know I will be telling ghost about this" she stated as she was looking at her sister in law.

The two started yelling at each other for awhile before rias went back to her place and grayfia going back to Sirzechs.

Timeskip