𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓

♡︎♡︎•𖦹𖦹𖦹•♡︎♡︎

"Athena, I want to play a game..."

︎♡︎♡︎•𖦹𖦹𖦹•♡︎♡︎

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓

Katherine McNamara as Athena Cross

𖦹𖦹𖦹

Leigh Whannel as Adam Stanheight

𖦹𖦹𖦹

Clary Elwes as Lawrence Gordon

𖦹𖦹𖦹

Tobin Bell as John Kramer

𖦹𖦹𖦹

Shawnee Smith as Amanda Young

𖦹𖦹𖦹

Madelaine Petsch as Charlotte Cross

𖦹𖦹𖦹

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐖 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒

♡︎♡︎•𖦹𖦹𖦹•♡︎♡︎

"But your profound knowledge of those around you may just be your downfall..."

♡︎♡︎•𖦹𖦹𖦹•♡︎♡︎

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐓

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐎 tell about Athena Cross, the redhead worked calmly under pressure, no matter the situation, incredibly smart and observant of anyone and everyone around her, but her weaknesses were as big as her greatest strengths.

♡︎♡︎•𖦹𖦹𖦹•♡︎♡︎

"Don't dwell on the past, Athena, thinking about your future may be your only way out..."

︎♡︎♡︎•𖦹𖦹𖦹•♡︎♡︎

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈

Once again, I do not own this movie, the only character I own is Athena, her story line, and her dialogue. This might only going to be on Saw I, since I'm still deciding if I want Athena to get out of the bathroom trap.

This will still be set in 2004 with a little more modern music, because for some reason, my peanut sized brain has decided all of my ocs need to listen to Taylor Swift at one point in their life.

By the way, in the plot part of this, it makes it seem like Athena has no flaws, she does, everybody does, I will make hers stand out so much more in chapters as they progress.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy The Game. Please vote and comment to tell me what you think, and what I should change. I love all of you very much, and thank you for reading <33333.