𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏

Chapter One: Wake Up

︎♡︎♡︎•𖦹𖦹𖦹•♡︎♡︎

Lacy, oh, Lacy, skin like puff pastry

Aren't you the sweetest thing on this side of Hell?

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 trickled down from the overflowing bathtub, slowly working to drown the man inside the tub

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 trickled down from the overflowing bathtub, slowly working to drown the man inside the tub. His head fully submerged under the water before his eyes shot open, a mumbled yell leaving his lips as he sat up, violently coughing.

His foot caught on the plug of the bath, accidentally pulling it out of the drain as he fell out of the tub, gasping for air as he tried to search the dark room he was in. Before he could crawl any further, his foot was tugged backwards. He began to frantically search for what kept his foot in place. Finally, he grabbed onto a chain, pulling it as he shuffled towards what he believed to be a wall.

"Help! Someone help me!" He yelled, pulling on the chain again. Just then he heard a strange sound, almost as if something large was moved around. "Is someone there?" He asked, looking away from the wall. "Hey! Oh, shit, I'm probably dead."

"You're not dead." A raspy, calmer voice replied.

"Who's that?" The frantic man asked, not getting a response. "Who's that?" He asked again.

"There's not point in yelling, I already tried that."

"Turn on the lights!"

"I would if I could."

"What the fuck is going on?! Where am I?!"

"I don't know yet."

"What is that smell?" The man question, calming down slightly.

"Shh." The other man shushed, "hang on a second. I think I found something." He flipped the switch he found, turning on the lights immediately just as the only woman in the room began to stir awake, groaning momentarily at the bright light that now illuminated the room.

Once her eyes fully opened, she made the realization that she didn't know where she was. The redheaded woman moved back into the wall a little as she tried to remain calm. She looked around, seeing a man maybe only a year or two older than her to her right, and another man, in his early or mid forties on the opposite of the large bathroom they were all in. In the middle of the room laid the dead body of a man, in one of his hands was tape player, in the other was a gun while blood pooled under him.

The female looked down at her outfit to see what she was wearing. She had on a deep red shirt that matched her black jeans and leather jacket. She recognized it as what she was wearing before she woke up. She then looked at the two men, inspecting them to see what they were wearing.

The younger male wore a blue flannel over a white t-shirt and blue jeans. The older male had on a blue dress shirt, under it seemed to be a white t-shirt as well, and smooth black slacks, giving him a business-y look.