𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗: 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓

Chapter Six: Getting Out

♡︎♡︎•𖦹𖦹𖦹•♡︎♡︎

I pay attention to things that post people ignore

And I'm alright  with the movies that make jokes 'bout senseless cruelty

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑 opened to reveal Amanda Young, the only known survivor of the Jigsaw Killer, and Charlotte Cross's ex-best friend

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑 opened to reveal Amanda Young, the only known survivor of the Jigsaw Killer, and Charlotte Cross's ex-best friend. She walked in, slowly walking towards Athena and Adam.

She pursed her lips at the sight of Athena, the redhead was dehydrated, was starving, and was bleeding out from both the left side of her collarbone and her right hip. Amanda was quick to nudge Athena, hoping to wake the girl up.

After a couple more nudges, Athena's eyes finally opened, her head lulling backwards as she tried to see who woke her.

"Amanda?" She murmured, the brunette smiled slightly.

"Thena, I'm gonna get you out of here." Amanda said, unlocking the shackle around Athena's ankle in a quick motion.

"You–You have to get Adam too." Amanda stopped to look at the redhead. "Please, Amanda, don't let him die." She said before her eyes closed and her breathing got more shallow.

"Okay, you hold on, Thena. You hold on." Amanda unlocked the shackle around Adam's ankle as well. She struggled to drag the two out of the bathroom onto a rolling tray she had brought with her.

Amanda took Athena and Adam back to John's workshop, the man was shocked to see both Athena and Adam on the rolling tray.

When Athena woke up, she was surrounded by medical equipment, but she couldn't have been in a hospital, it wasn't clean enough. She sat up, immediately groaning at the pain that flooded her body.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, Ms. Cross." John's raspy voice rang through the air as he walked in. "I don't want your stitches to snap."

"W-Why did you do this to me?" She asked, her voice low and raspy, throat raw from screaming. She sat back, trying to relax into the bed once again to relieve herself of the pain in her hip and collarbone.

"You've always appreciated your life, Athena. But when you sister passed away, you became afraid for it. I know that you're deserving of your life, deserving of the life you've built. I have a proposition for you, Athena. I want you to join me in rehabilitating others."

"I don't wanna kill people." Athena shook her head, tears brimming at her eyes from the pain in her body.

"That is something you and I have in common. My work is not to kill people, it is to help them see if they are truly deserving of their life, if they have what it takes to survive."