Blade x GN!Reader ~ Playing the Pocky Game with him

Silver Wolf had recently told you about a game that couples all around were trying. At first, you were skeptical, since you knew the only games she played were video games, but once you heard her out, you couldn't help but be excited about the "Pocky Game" she told you about. A simple game (as long as you had Pocky and someone to play with) that was an easy way to steal a kiss (as long as no one chickens out), what could be better?

So after one of your missions, you went on the hunt for the sweet chocolate-covered biscuit sticks. You managed to grab a box (managing not getting caught) so that you could try the Pocky game out.

Everything was in place. You had a box of Pocky and someone to play with. Except said someone didn't want to play along. So there you were, shaking the box of Pocky at Blade's face to try to get him to play along.

"C'mon now Blade, don't you want to try it?" You asked, giving him your best puppy-dog eyes.

Blade crossed his arms. "Why would I? Honestly, I think it's a waste of time. Besides, you know I'm not fond of sweets."

"But it could be fun~" You sing-songed.

"I'm not that fond of fun either."

Damn.

"Please? Just this once?" You begged him.

He sighed. "If I say yes, does that mean you'll never ask me again."

You clapped excitedly. "Umm... yeah, sure!"

He sighed again. "Okay, fine then. How do you play this game?"

You explained the rules. "Basically, we each take one end of the stick in our mouths and start chewing to reach the middle without breaking it. The first one to pull away loses."

Blade raised an eyebrow. So you have to eat the stick until you guys kiss? Really, that's all? But if that's what you want.

"Let's play." He said.

You grinned and opened the box. You took out a Pocky stick, sticking out the non-chocolate side for Blade to take and biting down on your end, putting the box away in your pocket. He bit down on your end. Now, let the game begin!

You slowly started nibbling down on the Pocky, keeping your eyes down to carefully make sure you didn't accidentally let go. You glanced up to look at Blade and saw that he hadn't even started. You stopped, confused about what was happening, when he took a huge bite of the Pocky and placed his lips on yours.

He started to kiss you, grabbing the back of your head to get better access to your mouth, Pocky stick still in both of your mouths. You just stood there, surprised that he had gone in like that.

He broke off the kiss, taking his end of the Pocky with him. He slowly chews the Pocky while you stare at him, mouth slightly hanging with the Pocky stick still inside your mouth.

"That's what you wanted, right?" Blade asks you after he's done eating.

"Umm..." You mumble around the Pocky. You quickly swallow down the treat to answer him properly. "I mean, yeah, but I never expected you to do that."

He chuckles dryly.

"Well, that wasn't as bad as I thought it be. Maybe I could even go for another round." He mused.

You perked up. "Oh, really~?"

He took the box of Pocky out of your pocket, grabbed a stick, and held it out to you.

"What do you say?" He asked, smirking.

You smiled with a playful glint, making a mental note to thank Silver Wolf for telling you about this later.