Season 1 Episode 1 A New Day

THIRD POV

THIRD POV

It's been a few weeks since Clementine's mom and dad left for Savannah, Georgia leaving Clem in Winona and Sandra's care one night Nona and Clementine were in Clementine's bedroom coloring and they heard Sandra screaming so Winona went to investigate with Clementine behind her. That's when they saw a zombie bite Sandra and when Clementine screamed she accidentally alerted the zombie. Winona told Clem to run to the backyard and as soon as Clementine ran to the backyard, Winona turned around and was about to follow Clem when the Zombie grabbed her left forearm and bit it. Winona thought fast, grabbed her pocket knife and stabbed it in the head killing it pried the dead Zombie's head off her arm and bolted out the sliding glass door, closed it. Winona stood in the grass of the backyard and had her hands placed on her knees panting a little. Just now thinking about she just did. She killed an undead thing Nona didn't even hear Clementine say her name the first time but she did the second time. "Nona. (Winona looks at Clementine) Nona your arm." Clementine said causing Winona to look at her bloody forearm. "Oh no. (Winnie brushed the blood away) oh no, no, no, no!" Winona said in shock.

Winona wrapped some gauze around her bite mark. "What are we gonna do?" Clementine asks. "(Looks at Clementine) I don't know Clem. Let's just wait it out and see what happens." Winona said causing Clementine nod her head in agreement. One day later Winona never turned then she decided to do something. "(Sees Winona leave the treehouse) Where are you going?" Clementine asks. "(Looks at Clementine) I'm going to Agatha's tattoo shop to get a tattoo to cover my bite so I don't scare anyone when they see it." Winona explained. "(Clementine nodded) ok be careful and be Lucky." Clementine said. "I will. Stay here and stay hidden. I'll be right back." Winona said then she left the safety of the Treehouse and walked to the tattoo parlor.

(This is Agatha

(This is Agatha. Winona's best friend from high School. She is 4 years older than Winona.) Winona walks to Agatha's Tattoo parlor keeping an eye out for any walkers. And when Winona made it to the Tattoo place she walked in causing Agatha to look up. "Winnie! What are you doing here?!" Agatha asks looking up at Winona as she walks over. "Agatha I'd like a tattoo on my left forearm." Winona said showing her zombie bite which had crusted over. "(Agatha gasps) Winona! What happened?!" Agatha asks shocked. "I got bit yesterday while Clementine and I were running out the back door as I was about to leave the house the Zombie grabbed my forearm and bit it. I managed to stab it in the head and killed it." Winona explained.