Season1, Episode 3: Long Road Ahead

(A/U: The Outfit on top is Winona's Outfit

(A/U: The Outfit on top is Winona's Outfit. Pretend that the dress is a maternity dress. The dress, the shirt and the Pants are made of buckskin.)

(A/U This is Winona's new hair style from when her hair grew out after she shaved it

(A/U This is Winona's new hair style from when her hair grew out after she shaved it. I know it's an Episode hair style but I love it. It's a Classic bob.)

MACON

THIRD POV

Winona holds her Bow and Arrows and wears a backpack, Kenny, wearing a backpack and holding a pistol, and Lee, holding a rifle, sneak through Macon and peek around a corner. Seeing that the coast is clear, they walk into the empty road. "Looks like this is our lucky day." Kenny said. "Yeah, this might actually go smoothly." Lee spoke up. "We deserve it after last time. Maybe, they tend to take us by surprise." Winona spoke up. "Yeah, well, the less I see, the happier I am." Kenny said. "I don't like it. Keep your eyes open, alright?" Lee suggested as Winona nods her head in agreement. "Just tryin' to be optimistic." Kenny said. "Let's just get inside." Lee said.

Lee looks inside a broken and partially boarded-up window into Tim's Tools & More, then moves on after presumably seeing it empty. Lee, Kenny, and Winona keep walking. Just then Kenny grasps his side in pain. "Man." Kenny groans. "Lee, where do you come down on stayin' or goin'?" Kenny asks. "You mean packing up the motel and getting in the RV?" Lee asks. "Yeah. We've been talking about it, but you made up your mind yet?" Kenny asks. "I know I'm going with you Ken." Winona spoke up.

"We should go. The motel's run its course and it's not safe." Lee said. (Kenny will remember that.) "You're damn right it has. We pile into the RV and don't pull over 'til we see water. And if Lilly's dead-set on staying, then, well, that's the way it goes." Kenny said.

We reach the destroyed remains of Everett Pharmacy Drugstore. Lee gave Winona a boost up the rig. "Okay, just like last time. Over the rig, into the pharmacy, and scrape together whatever supplies are left." Kenny said. "We didn't leave much in there." Winona spoke up. "We're out of options. Somethin's better than nothin'." Lee spoke up as Kenny climbs up the ladder on the side of a truck near the pharmacy. As he reaches the top, one side of the ladder comes unattached.