Prologue

Once upon a time, there was this ordinary girl, but she's different. Isn't that ironic? Well anyways, This girl is just a normal kiddo except that she loves to read books. She really excell in English and clutched Best in English award every year.

And this girl became a top-selling author of New York because of her contemporary novels. And she was known as Faustine Masquet.

Well, it was just me. Sorry guys, I just need something to do before finishing things up. I am about to conclude my seventh book and that is really a tough one.

And if you think that I get my inspirations to my young adult and teen fiction books from my Mr. Right? You're definitely wrong. I get inspirations from other's lovelife, and I know that's an epic fail.

Actually I don't really know how to start in the first place, and someone told me that you wouldn't know what will happen next if you don't let it happen. Maybe for some reason, we can infer things but still, there is a probability that you are wrong. You have a chance to commit mistakes. Maybe things are not that really consistent. The world's a constant change. Well definitely, it is right. Anything tends to change depending on how time spoils it. As long as the time ticks in the second hand of your watch, the whole world does not stop to change.

In my case, that's bad. How would they know that an amateur fiction writer is quite against the wheel if we talk about their dream guy or Mr. Right or they have found their destiny? Well first, you can't find destiny, destiny finds you and for me, destiny is the perfect timing for everything. Love is just a social treatment. We definitely feel love as soon as our mother bores us from ovum to fetus to infant till death. Friends. Family. And finding a couple is just a part of it.

It is just a part of our life to find love and it will come soon, just wait.

. . . . . . . . .

Crumpling papers scattered around my study table. Pens and pencils are lying against each other. Dictionaries and thesaurus are widely open
for deeper words and synonyms. Coffee table magazines and google images tabs on the computer opens for new design of book cover. No wonder why I am stressed all day to finish my seventh fiction book. The sixth one has topped. And spectators want a new book. Thanks for that book. My other books are now on the wishlists of the readers and they praise the name Faustine Masquet.

Concluding a book is so hard. Should I left the book hanging? Well I need to make a sequel if it happens and the readers might get disappointed. Should I make it like happy ending? Quite fanstastical. Or wait... Tragedy. A twist that I never done before.

It's already 2:34 AM in my fancy cute owl clock on my table and I just finish my book. Tomorrow, I'll pass it to the publisher were my books are sponsored, it is the Canophy Publishing Co., The top 4 book publisher in New York. For now, I'll procrastinate the layout of the book cover and sleep to gain my rhythmic somnia that I lose this previous days.

Despite all of these, I am truly happy.