3 Meet Up

I left Vannie and Jake after we reach the ground floor. And fortunately, No other people had entered the elevator except the three of us. Maybe because it's sunday.

Vannie is on her second year of studying dentistry and she need to go the reception desk to receive her books she need for tomorrow's opening of class. Jake proceed to the lobby. I have to hurry because New York don't stop for you. You should chase it to cope up.

Walking by the busy pavements of New York will prove that you should conserve your time and use it wisely. Well, I don't need to have a cab to reach Canophy, Canophy Publishing Company's main office was just half a mile away from my condominium so I prefer to walk. Though I bother with the pollution I encounter within the Urban busy streets.

When I reach the office, a woman in her corporate attire approach me.

'Good day, Madamme!' She's too good to be an usherette.
'Ms. Masquet, Mr. Lantry was waiting for you.' I smile on the way she treats me. Mr. Lantry was the executive manager of the company. He saw my potential when Dr. Egan, my professor in Creative Writing recommend me to him. He read my works and he's willing to publish my books. And I never diaappointed him. My books are on most-read list.

The woman showed me the way. And on that office, I see Mr. Lantry was smiling.

'Nice meeting you, Ms. Masquet.' He greeted.
'My pleasure, Mr.Lantry.' I replied.

Suddenly, my phone beeps. I know that it's from a twitter notification so I neverminded it.

'Uhm, Sir, I bring here the soft copy of my new book. Since you have read the draft of the first-half, You won't be having any trouble the whole part. And I don't have any cover yet so I think I can entrust that thing to you.' I reached the flash drive to him as he looked interested with the final draft.
'That's okay, Ms. Masquet, we'll contact you if there's any problem.' He tell me as he keep on checking and scrolling the draft on the computer.

Suddenly, two more beeps followed. And I'm pretty sure that it's from the twitter.

'Sir, I think I need to go... Just contact me of you encounter some problems and I'll troubleshoot it right away.' I need to go for the tomorrow's deadline of my one dress design.
'For your convenience, we will, Ms. Masquet. See you at your next book launch.' He said.

I thank him and I have my goodbye.

Outside the building, I check my twitter notification and it's from @roxxstarrfinn.

------------------------------------------------
@roxxstarrfinn. I'm really sorry @faustmasq19! I didn't intend to spam to your twitter account. I'm really really sorry. Your followers had bashed me so please, accept my apology.
------------------------------------------------
@roxxstarrfinn. @faustmasq19, I need to see you to have my apology. I'll be waiting @ Death by Caffeine. Please come. Puleaaassssee!
------------------------------------------------
@roxxstarrfinn. @faustmasq19, I'll be waiting you the whole day so please come and see me.
------------------------------------------------

Should I come or should I teach him some lesson?