5 Acquaintance

I'm decided. But not that sure of it.

Should I come to his invitation?

There's an urge on me. I don't know what pushes me to come. It's already 4 in the afternoon and I'm just spending my time traipsing around the mall and have some window shopping as a lot of stranger bookworm fans of mine want to have my autographs. When I got annoyed with crowds of fanatics, I decide to have this Finn Trandence's invitation.

And so I reply to his tweet.

------------------------------------------------
@faustmasq19. Hey @roxxstarrfinn, I'm coming in thirty minutes, hope you won't get bored. See you!
------------------------------------------------

This is the first time I go out to meet a fan. Well, actually, I don't know why people (who are probably readers) love me though I'm not that superstar or singer. The only thing that is interested in me is my works. Wait! Maybe that's it! Six books in three years - all in rhythm and harmony; all stepped in the must-have and top-selling books for months. Don't be so naïve, Faustine!

It's already past five when I reached the rendezvous. I should come early but since I passed on a bookstore to grab a copy of Jenny Han's To All The Boys I Loved Before and P.S. I Still Love You, I delay the time.

'This is it, Faustine! Brace yourself!' My ego comes to life as I stare the signage of Death by Caffeine like horror. When I enter DbC with my cozy shades to disguise, I was shocked with a lot of people that already swarmed the place. What to expect in a fast-food restaurant during Sunday afternoon?

'Where is he? What should I do? Should I continue this drama?' Again, my ego speaks in behalf of me. This. Is. Really. Pathetic.

I got really annoyed and irritated. I decided to stop this. When I was about to leave DbC, my phone beeps. And I know that's from twitter.

------------------------------------------------
@roxxstarrfin. @faustmasq! I'm here in the table by the glass wall. :)
------------------------------------------------

Maybe he saw me but, The glass wall takes 3/4 of the wallings of the place. There's no bad in trying. I scan the tables near the walls to the left, and to the right. Later on, a man waving at me. Checking if that man was waving for me, I remove my shades. And it's clear to see to mesmerize when I see him.

I never thought that these things that are happening in my characters in the books I wrote will happen to me, like they grew into life.