Joyful Green Bond

In a quaint little garden, Aunt Joanna knelt down, a towel in hand, preparing the soil for the upcoming season. Her curious three-year-old nephew, Jayden, stood nearby, eyes wide with wonder.

"Why are you digging, Aunt Joanna?" Jayden asked, his tiny voice filled with curiosity.

Joanna smiled, "I'm getting the soil ready for the plants, so they have a cozy home to grow in."

Wide-eyed, Jayden questioned again, "But why?"

"Because plants need good soil to grow strong and healthy, just like we need good food," Joanna explained patiently.

As Joanna watered the soil, Jayden couldn't contain his curiosity, "Why are you pouring water on them?"

"Plants, like us, need water to live. It's like a drink for them," Joanna replied, amused by his inquisitive nature.

Soon, Aunt Joanna began planting various seeds, each time prompting another "Why?" from Jayden. Joanna answered each question with love, sharing her knowledge with her eager nephew.

Remembering her previous struggles with growing strawberries, Joanna decided to try again. She took Jayden to a local market and bought a small strawberry plant for him.

"Why strawberries, Aunt Joanna?" Jayden asked, peering at the tiny green leaves.

"Because, my dear, strawberries are sweet, just like your smiles. We'll grow them together," Joanna said, a twinkle in her eye.

Back home, Jayden took his gardening duties seriously. He delicately watered the plants, mimicking his aunt's careful gestures. Joanna watched as the strawberries flourished under Jayden's tender care, something that had eluded her before.

As the strawberries grew, Jayden, now three years old, developed a unique bond with the plants. "Don't cut the plants," he'd say, gently touching and smelling them, echoing his aunt's teachings.

Aunt Joanna marveled at the magic of gardening, not just in the blossoming plants but in the growing connection between herself and her inquisitive nephew. Together, they nurtured a garden filled not just with flowers and strawberries but with precious memories and a love for nature that would last a lifetime.