13 🐺

"Hands off, Tae." Jungkook firmly raises his hand in front of the alpha's face. He's mad and won't let Taehyung touch him.

"Babe , what did I do?" Taehyung asked, pouting. The urge to kiss him breathless was almost overwhelming.

"Do you even know what's going on with Jin?" he asked, squinting his eyes.

It's not fair to blame Taehyung for whatever is happening to Jin but he has no one to let out his anger on except this poor Alpha.

"What's wrong? Is he okay?" Taehyung's expression instantly turned serious.

He's always been protective of Seokjin, ever since they were kids.

"He's getting bullied." Jungkook said, his tone deadpan.

It's really concerning but Seokjin was one stubborn bitch who don't want to address this situation to anyone and Jungkook absolutely hate it.

"W-what?" Taehyung asked, his mouth wide open.

It's so hard to believe that Jin is going through something like this.

"Yeah, his classmates are mocking him." Jungkook said.

He just had a big argument with Seokjin because he said not to tell anyone about it.

"But h-how? He's Luna." Taehyung asked, his voice filled with disbelief.

How can someone disrespect Luna like that?

"Yeah, Luna, you say. But your brother didn't mark him, so technically he's not Luna." Jungkook rolled his eyes, his tone filled with sarcasm.

"Ok, I'll talk to my hyung now tell me who those Sherlocks were that bullied my Jinnie." Taehyung said, rolling up his sleeves and getting ready to fight.

"They are omegas." Jungkook deadpanned.

As much as Taehyung is strong, he's still an alpha, and his dignity won't let him stoop down to fight with omegas.

"Oh, then why didn't you handle them?" Taehyung asked, sounding confused.

"You think I didn't try?" Jungkook tutted.

Taehyung let out a knowing hum. Of course, Seokjin wouldn't want him to get into a fight.

"Now why don't you want me to get close?" Taehyung whined, and Jungkook rolled his eyes, but deep down, he couldn't deny the fluttering feeling inside.

The alpha was just like this only for him.

"Because I'm pissed off right now, and I gotta go. I have a class in five minutes." Jungkook tried to open the car door he was sitting in.

"It's locked." Taehyung snickered.

"Open it." Jungkook glared him.

"After you give me a kiss." Taehyung made a playful kissy pout.

"No" Jungkook's replied, his anticipation evident as his Adams apple bobbed.

Taehyung leaned forward , sucking on Jungkook's Adam apple and then trailing his nose to Jungkook's lips , kissing him.

Jungkook replied almost immediately, tugging his hands in Taehyung's hair.

"I thought you're getting late for your class." Taehyung said with a cheeky grin.

"Shit ! You asshole open the door." Jungkook rubbed his swollen red lips.

Taehyung chuckled and unlocked his car.

Jungkook wasted no time and bolted from the parking lot, making sure to be discreet, so no one can see.

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽🐺☾₊‧⁺˖⋆