Chapter two

Music for this Chapter:  

Surfin' by Lee Know, Changbin and Felix, Mixtape: Time Out by Stray kids. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I began to walk over and as my excitedness was slowly starting to fade. I use to make this walk when I was younger to go next to door to talk to my neighbor. She was a sweet older lady who's husband passed years ago, when I was two or three years old. I would go over and keep her company or the other way around. It's sad that she's no longer living here but glad that she's living with her daughter now, where she can watch after her.

My nervous/excited feeling all came back when I walked up to the gate in front of the front door where I was greeted by a tall, muscular man. This might be their security guard. I was about to say hello and introduce myself when Felix stepped out and my eyes instantly went to his abs. Oh my God, calm yourself down. Be cool, be chill, be chill. "Hi," I nervously let out, mentally face palming myself.

"I'm glad you made it!" He looked at his security guard who was eyeing me suspiciously, "Don't worry she's with us. She's...uh, a friend." I smiled towards the man, trying to show I mean no harm. He glanced between the two of us before allowing me to go inside.  "Follow me, I will introduce the guys." Felix said as he took the lead as soon as we stepped into the house. 

I followed behind him, trying not to check out his back muscles but it was hard not to drool over him. To be polite, I moved my eyes away and instead caught a glimpse of the interior of the house. Whomever bought it, changed it all up. The colors on the wall are different now, the kitchen is more open because they knocked down the wall that separated the entrance room and kitchen. There was more natural lighting entering the home now too. It felt all too different but felt rememberable all at the same time. 

As I was taking in the changes of the home, I noticed some people sitting inside on their phones or laptops, Probably their managers, interns, whoever works for them, I thought to myself.  

We reached the white French doors that Felix opened to lead us both outside. As soon I stepped out,  Changbin quickly ran up, telling me hello as he bowed. With a shy smile I said hello and bowed to him. "I'm glad you came over!" 

"Thank you for inviting me."

"Y/N," Felix  called my name, waving me over to where he was standing closer to the pool to introduce the other members of Stray Kids. Okay, here we go, don't fuck this up. 

"Everyone, this is Y/N, the one Changbin and I invited over."

"Realistically Changbin," said Seungmin who was sitting on a giant pool floatie that looked like a duck.  Everyone laughed, including me because it is pretty much true.  Changbin just shot an evil glare at him, making everyone laugh. 

"Y/N, that's Seungmin who made the joke, that's Hyunjin with the white tank top on." He pointed to Hyunjin who's more beautiful in person.   "Jeongin, who is our youngest friend, is there," moving his finger to him who was propped on a pool noodle.  "Minho in the black bucket hat with the white long sleeve and that's Jisung who's next to him on the other pool floaty."

 I waved, said hello and bowed. I feel as if I didn't need an introduction to the eight men that have made my life so happy for the past few years now. Their music helped, still is helping me through life and I can't believe they are in the pool in front of me. This is the type of stuff I read about in Wattpad, I swear.

"It's nice to meet all of you," I said with a nervous smile, their beautiful, flawless skin catching me off guard. 

"Nice to meet you too! I'm sorry for our friends inviting you over," Jisung spoke up. "Binnie found you cute." He looked in Changbin's direction making me giggle.