Chapter six

Y/N POV:

My eyes flickered open, trying to adjust to the light piercing through my blinds as my alarm went off at 6:30 am. I felt as if yesterday was a dream...more like a fever dream. You know the kind you get when you're sick and they seem really weird, random. The next morning you wake up and question what the hell happened, that kind.  There's no way that actually happened, right?

But as I woke up, I saw a Snap notification from Chan waiting to be opened. As soon as I pressed on the notification, Chan's beautfiul bare face overtook my phone screen.  My heart did a flip and I was smiling ear to ear. The amount of butterflies moving around in my stomach was insane.  His face is absolutely stunning and if I could stare at it all day, I would. 

I took a quick shower, not washing my hair since I washed it yesterday after the pool and hurried out of the house as quick as I could

I took a quick shower, not washing my hair since I washed it yesterday after the pool and hurried out of the house as quick as I could. I just choose to wear denim shorts and a comfortable shirt, something casual since it's early in the morning. If these were any other guys, I would not have agreed to wake up this early but it's Stray Kids...who am I to say no to them??

I noticed the house was quiet, my dad probably went to the gym already and my mom is probably driving to work. I peeked out the front door to confirm my suspicions as I looked down at my watch to see it's almost sevenI'm going to be late!

I grabbed my phone and rushed to the back door to head outside. The chair I had propped against the wall from last night, early this morning, is still where I left it. I stood on top of it and looked over the wall to see Chan standing on the other side, on his phone, in a black hoodie with black basketball shorts. I couldn't help but smile seeing him there waiting for me. My heart was racing and I couldn't believe what I thought was a dream, was actually real.

"Good morning," I called out making him snap his head up, startled at first but once he realized it was me, a huge smile spread across his face.

"Morning gorgeous."

"Oh, gorgeous?" I snickered but felt my cheeks become warm. I almost choked on my own saliva hearing the nickname.  "What happened to Cutie?"

"That's Hyunjin's nickname for you...I wanted to create my own for you," his dimple showed, making it hard for me to stand on top of the chair. If I didn't catch my balance, I would have fallen backwards and again...I'm really not trying to end up in the hospital or go to urgent care.  

I just smiled so wide, Okay be cool, don't be weird. "You coming over? Or are you going to stay there talking to me?" He smirked as it broke me out of my thoughts.

"Coming!" I placed my leg over the wall and turned my body around so I could find the other chair with me feet. I was coming down on my own until I felt strong hands placed on my sides. I whipped my head around to see Chan behind me, holding on; almost making me lose my step.