Chapter 1: Hatred

"Ai' Phuwin, let's go to the café nearby. I heard they have a new menu" Dunk, Phuwin's friend suggests

"Ok ok, don't rush me"

Phuwin finally finishes packing all his supplies in his bag and closes the zipper. They make their way to the café near their school.

"Woah, they have new drinks and pastries now" Dunk says enthusiastically

"Oy, the archi students are here too? what a coincidence" Joong says with a smirk.

Joong Archen, both Phuwin and Dunks enemy. Joong mostly likes to tease Dunk.

"Ay shia! you two are here too!?" Dunk complains

Hm.. seems like Joong is not alone in this café, who could it be?

"You two don't own this café, idiots" Pond says

Why, of course. Phuwin's biggest rival.

"Let's just go Dunk, let's not waste our time with this two"

Dunk scoffs while following Phuwin towards the counter.

"Can I have one crossiant and green tea, please?"

"Uh, miss? can I also have the one's he ordered?" Pond says

"Never mind miss, I'll just have an iced coffee with Danish please?"

"Change my order to his ma'am" Pond says, smirking

"Ay shia Pond! stop copying my order!"

"You don't own that order?" Pond says, Joong holding his laughter behind him

"Y'know what? let's just go Dunk, let's come here some other time"

I stomp off with Dunk trailing behind me. I sensed that the two annoying bastards were following us.

"What the hell do you two want?"

"Hm.. nothing.." Joong says

"Then stop following us"

"Why so mad early in the morning? Jeez" Pond says unwrapping a lollipop

"Because you two are here ruining our morning!"

I started getting really annoyed by how they acted, their so childish!

I slapped the lollipop out of Pond's hands. Making the lollipop dissappear in the bushes, serves him right.

"Ay shia! that was my lollipop!" Pond says devasted

"Serves you right"

I grab Dunks wrist and started walking away. I felt that they weren't following us anymore, good.

~Meanwhile~
Fourth POV
"Ay shi.. who threw this lollipop here?"

Fourth Nattawat, the most passionate cupid you'll ever meet!

I pick up the sticky candy that landed on top of my hair.

"Oi.. now my hair is sticky.."

A tweet of a bird was heard. After a few minutes, it came landing on my finger. The white dove had a letter inside its beak.

I reached out and took it out of its mouth. I opened it to see a short message written.