Chapter 4: That Night

"O-Oh.. Sorry, I didn't notice"

I finish up wiping the dried blood on the corner of his lip and threw it in the trash bin.

"Shia!"

"What? What happened? Is everything alright?" he asks with a worried tone

"I didn't get to tell my mom about this! She's going to kill me.."

My phone's out of battery.. dammit Pond!.. This is all your fault! Well.. It's kinda my fault too since I let him play for that long.

"Oh.. uh.. Can I use your phone?"

"I left my phone at my house, that's why I borrowed yours in the first place" he says

Fuck, goddammit, of course you did.

"I-It's fine.. I'll just burrow Dunks charger tomorrow. For now, let's just.. rest"

The fall of the rain got harder and more.. grey. I'm scared, it might turn into a storm.. and I'm freaking freezing! Even when I already put his jacket on.

Pond looks at me and gets closer, both of us were sitting on the hard and cold floor.

He began to go behind me, making me sit in between his legs. He starts to wrap his arms onto my waist, hugging me.

"Shia! What the hell are you doing now, huh?"

"I'm giving you warmth, I noticed how cold you are.. you're shaking" he says as he continues wrapping his arms onto me

He never asks for consent, this guy really makes my mind go hazy sometimes. Whatever, atleast I'm not freezing anymore.

I don't like him though, ew no! That's so gross. I only like the warmth he's giving me, bunch of weirdos.

"T-Thanks.. I guess.."

I cuddle deeper into his arms. What? This doesn't mean I like him, I just don't want to die because of hypothermia tonight, ok?

"Do you like it?" he asks with a smirk on his face

I stayed silent because I did like it, a little too much actually. The warmth! Not the cuddle! Know the difference.

A few minutes pass bye, I felt a head on my shoulder. He fell asleep while hugging me. I don't know how to feel about this, it's not like this is the first time he did this, it's just that this time.. It's different.

The pouring of the rain, the sound of it trickling on the window was heard. It was really loud and it made my ears ring.

It suddenly bursted a loud lightning unexpectedly, making me jolt, scared.

"Mm.. don't be scared, it's just lightning.." Pond mumbles, still half a sleep

How the hell can I not? It's loud, it looks scary, it comes from the sky and it can literally kill you. Honestly, what the hell is happening right now? This past few hours.. This shit feels like a fever dream.

A few hours pass by, I felt eyelids giving me and I eventually fell asleep.

~Time Skip: The Next Day~
The bright light of the sun beams right into my eye, waking me up.

I slowly open my eyes to see that it was the next day already.

What time is it?..

After completely waking up, I noticed the position  me and Pond were in, oh.. he's still hugging me.