Chapter 10: Try Again

"Phi, I don't know what to do anymore"

[Nong, I know you can do this. I'm sure you'll come up with something]

"But.. it's too difficult, where should I start?"

[Maybe you should clear things up with P'Phuwin and P'Pond first, then continue from there]

"Thank you, phi! You're so smart!"

[Well, I am pretty brainy if I do say so myse-]

I hang up the call and sit up from my bed. Ok Fourth, clear things up with the both of them, that's pretty easy but.. how? Argh!!

"Ai' Fourth! Spill!" Janhae storms inside my dorm, in a Saturday afternoon

"You didn't say you were coming! I could've cleaned my dorm"

She sighs and rolls her eyes before sitting down on the edge of my bed.

"I don't care, now spill the tea" she says, her expression bright and her ears perked up

"What tea?"

"Oy.. P'Phuwin and P'Pond of course!" she huffs, annoyed

"Oh.. well, it was all a misunderstanding. P'Phuwin told P'Pond his biggest secret which is he likes men but the next day, the whole school knew about it so he suspected P'Pond spread the news but P'Pond denied but P'Phuwin didn't believe it and ended their friendship"

Janhae listens attentively, gasping here and there before composing herself again. She thinks deeply to herself before speaking to me.

"Why don't you just tell them the truth?" she shrugs

"P'Phuwin didn't believe P'Pond, what makes you think he'll believe me?"

Janhae realizes the problem before sighing in frustration, letting herself lay down on the bed beside me.

"Ok well, you can talk them out of it? Or! Find out who spread the news?" she gasps at her idea before grasping my shoulder tightly

I nod, before shaking my head. How would I do that? I don't even know where to start.

"How's that even possible? I don't know where to start"

"Nothing is impossible Fourth, now come on" she smiles before dragging me outside my dorm

We continue walking, soon arriving inside a café I'm not quite familiar of. We enter and find P'Phuwin and P'Dunk, quickly heading towards their table.

"Oh! Fourth and Janhae, what are you two doing here?" Phuwin asks before taking a sip of his coffee

I awkwardly chuckle before sitting infront of them, don't know how to put the right words for my question. Janhae sighs and rolls her eyes in annoyance before asking P'Phuwin on my behalf.

"Phi, when you told P'Pond about your secret.. when exactly did it happen?" she asks shyly

"Uh.. some time around October 12, why?" he hesitantly answers, looking at me and Janhae

"Thank you!" she squeals before dragging me out of the café again

Soon, we arrived inside the CCTV room. No one was allowed there, I can't even imagine what punishment we'll get if we get caught inside that room. It sends me chills even thinking about it.

"Janhae! We're forbidden to go inside there!"

She huffs before dragging me inside, quickly locking the doorknob after. She sits down on the chair before turning on the computer connected to all the cameras in the school. I internally groan and reluctantly sat beside her.