𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇 𝐹𝑂𝑅𝑇𝑌-𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸

MAIVY POV

I groan, twisting and turning.

I look around, trying to recall the events of the night before. I place my hands out to stretch, my fist had hit someone's chest. "Tom?" I say in confusion.

"Caleb." I heard a response, from beside me.

I jump up, but quickly get back under the covers... I was naked. "What the fuck happened?" I rub my forehead, I had a huge migraine.

"Well, I was sitting in bed last night... and I got a drunk phone call from you and Gemma, inviting me over to a 'party' take those words lightly, it was kind of just a gathering, but... Tom was there and so was all the cheerleaders, um... you kissed me, so Tom kissed Katherine, and then he went home with her." Caleb explains, Tom... kissed Katherine?

"Oh."

"I have to get home, can you turn around." I swallowed dryly, it felt like there had been a lump in my throat.

"He really kissed her?" I clarify, following up Caleb nods slowly. I get up, scrambling for clothes from the night before. He covers his eyes out of respect.

"Did we have sex?" I ask, he nods again.

"I hope it was good, because I do not remember." I chuckle, pointing my finger in his face.

"You know he doesn't deserve you, right?" He says, I raise my brows. "One minute he loves you, then the next he doesn't... then he kisses Lucia?"

"I DIDN'T FUCKING KISS LUCIA!" He shouts in my face. "I SAW YOU TOM!" I push him, it had become into a whole scene, everyone was watching.

"I THOUGHT SHE WAS YOU." He groans, placing his fingertips on his head. "Do our voices sound the same?! Or did you just mix up your girlfriend for another bitch?" I scoff, pushing him harder.

I began to blink really quickly, at least I was regaining some memory. "I hope you had fun, with um- me, yeah okay.. I have to go, goodnight-morning!" I scramble, he smirks waving goodbye, I began running down the stairs of his house, it was nicer then I remembered.

I stumble down the stairs, pulling my dress down. I had noticed Tom was flirting with a lot of the girls here.

"Can you kiss me again, please." I trill my lips, looking at Caleb. "Was pretty fun last time, why not." He smirks, holding my lower jaw.

I stood on my tippy toes, leaning up for a kiss from him. Caleb was just two inches, shorter then Tom was. His nose was more narrow, rather Tom's was more slope like. It wasn't a good way to explain it but...

They certainly were not similar with their features.

"Thank you." I giggle, pulling away.

I walk down the street, probably looking crazy. I had no idea what direction I was going in, i'll just call Gemma. "Hello?!" I screamed into the phone.

"Are you hungover?" She asks, I roll my eyes. "Well no shit Sherlock, i'm at Caleb's house, come pick me up." I sniffle, sitting on the side of the road,

"My dad has it at the mechanic, i'm sorry." Gemma apologizes. I sigh heavily. "Okay i'll figure it out." I hang up the phone, covering my arms.

It was a little chilly out.

I heard Caleb's door open, he sat down next to me in fresh clothes. "Do you need a ride?" He questions, smiling. "Please." I nod, standing up.

"Put it in the gps." He hands me his phone, unlocking the car, getting in on the other side.

I get inside, typing in my address. "Not far, good to know." He smiles, reversing out the driveway.

-

"Thank you for the sex- I mean the ride, not the ride the drive the- Fuck." I whined, covering my face.

"Would you like to go out with me sometime?" He asks, I lick my lips in. "We'll see." I talk playfully opening the car door.

I began speed walking a little, seeing Bill outside their house. "Maivy?" He sang, I stopped in my tracks, turning around.

"Yes Bill, how may I help you." I raise my brows. "Who was that?" He points to the car who had been driving off. "No one." I muttered.

"Did you have sex with someone else?!" He whisper yells, tugging on my arm. "Does it matter?" I scoff, getting out of his grip.

"It's Tom's feelings, of course it matters." He looks towards the house. "He kissed Katherine and Lucia!" I defend. "He thought Lucia was you, Katherine was to piss you off." Bill responds.

"Right... because he can't tell the difference between his ex girlfriend and current girlfriend." I say back.

"Just talk to him, I don't think you'll regret it." Bill smiles gently. "I'm okay." I scrunch my nose up, feeling a sour taste in my throat.

I waved goodbye, began to running inside. I ran all the way up the stairs, into my bathroom, puking the bile out. "Fuck." I groaned.

I smile lighting another blunt with Gemma, this was maybe the funnest night, i'd had in a while.

"Oh fuck, Red." Gemma looks across the room, I turn around. I gulp, taking a long drag. Tom was kissing Katherine, I inhale, suddenly feeling nauseous.

"Here." I hand the blunt back to her, beginning to run to the bathroom. I hunch over the toilet, all of it exiting out of me. I heard footsteps nearing the bathroom.

"Maivy are you okay?" Tom stops in his tracks, seeing me. I wipe my mouth, getting up and slamming the door in his face, I was over all of it.

I was over him.