Pilot Part 3

From the above, Marx continues to chase down Banban.

Banban: Gotta hide, gotta hide, gotta hide!!

While he was running, there was a mirror hanging nearby and Banban stopped by to look at his reflection. He looked at himself for a brief moment before hearing Marx's screeches and began to ran off again. He came across a conveniently placed barrel and opened it to try to hide in it, only for a bunch of Waddle Dees and Waddle Doos to come out of it.

Marx overheard some noise and came towards it as the Waddle Dees and Doos scattered while Banban hid behind the barrel. As he took a peek, he saw Marx approaching a Waddle Doo.

Waddle Doo: *Shoots Eye Beam* Beam Attack! Oh, oh, I missed, I'll get him next time. *Shoots Eye Beam Again* Beam Attack! HAHA! Maybe this will hit'em, Beam Att- *Marx crushes him* OOOH!

Banban hid again behind the barrel after seeing the demise of one of the Waddle Doo. Eventually, Marx left and Banban got out of hiding to look for Meta Knight.

Banban: God, where's Meta Knight?!

He then saw a red door with an exit sign on it. Banban stares at it for a few moments before he heard Marx again. He immediately went inside the exit door and he ended up in a blank modern looking library and in front of him is another exit. He entered it and there was left with more library shelves.

Banban: Huh?! Wait, what?!

He began running towards another exit and then to another one which leads to another room with shelves of books with a few cushions and couches. Meanwhile, the exit door that Banban went into disappeared. An Awoofie came over and saw what happened but it got attacked by Marx who kept slamming down at it.

Fecto Forgo: You foolish assortment of colorful characters! Do you not realize that everything must be a Beast Pack? I am a Beast Pack! You will be a Beast Pack! God will be a Beast Pack!

While Licorice and Dark Cacao looked at it with confusion, Stardust rolled his eyes.

Stardust: This is dumb and weird.

Fecto Forgo: Well, b-uh, yet, you're still reading it!

Stardust: I'm not here for the adventure or anything. I'm just here to hide from the--

Suddenly, Marx breaks through the floor and crashes on Fecto Forgo. It spitted out Dark Choco's parts and Dark Cacao caught his head after they hit the wall.

Dark Cacao: Oh, thank the Gods you're okay! You didn't experience a game show in there, did you?

Dark Choco: Uh, I... What are you talking about?

Meanwhile Marx continues to attack Fecto Forgo as Licorice and Stardust watches nearby.

Licorice: What's happening?!

Stardust: It's just Marx, don't worry about it.

Licorice's hollowed eyes widen at that statement.

Licorice: Marx Ink-Fracted?!?!

Stardust: Nah, he's fine.

Dark Cacao: You're right! How are we gonna get outta here?!

Dark Choco: Father, guys, over there.

Dark Cacao looked at where Dark Choco's eye is directing at, there is an escalator nearby.

Dark Cacao: Oh.

Stardust and Licorice began to walk over to it.

Stardust: Masked ones first *Let's Licorice pass through* No, wait, why would I say that?