When You Meet

Slenderman: you were home alone attempting to multitask reading with watching one of your favorite horror films. As you look up to one of your favorite kill scenes, your eyes drift to a tall faceless gentleman in a black suit. You go to ask his name when a calm and soothing voice enters your mind. Before you realize what it, you write down one word that you remember hearing in your thoughts. He knew your name, and now, you know his.

Herobrine: you went to play Minecraft, attempting to finish your sky fortress when you see through your character's window, a figure with the default skin, but without the iris in his eyes. You went to type so you can get his name. He pulled out some obsidian and wrote down on the grass-covered dirt his name. Herobrine, you thought, why did the name sound familiar? You logged onto a Minecraft forum on 4Chan and came across several users talking about him. The more you read, the more you felt kind of blessed.

BEN DROWNED: you were getting ready to go questing on your favorite offline RPG game when you saw a familiar face. You whispered to yourself how odd it was to see BEN outside of Majora's Mask. What was stranger was that instead of feeling scared, you felt yourself blush. You blinked once and he was gone, but left you with a full inventory of items to help you with your quest.

Jeff the Killer: horror conventions were a hit or miss with you. They didn't come to where you were that often. Instead of dreading the event, you decided to dress up as an obscure character from your favorite horror web series. A lot of people looked down on your choice of genderbending a male character but one boy not that much younger than you. He smiled and asked you if he was beautiful. You truthfully told him that to you he was the most beautiful person in the room. The long smile he wore made you happy.
"I'm Y/N," you said to him. He told you to call him Jeff.

EJ: you had just gotten home from the hospital. Dialysis treatments were the worst. No viable nor compatible donor was available so you can get a kidney to replace the one they got rid of after your car accident. You sighed and decided to try to get at least some sleep when a guy in a blue mask comes out of your closet with an organ donor box.
You felt yourself pass out. When you woke up, you noticed a series of barely visible sutures and some pills in a jar that read only two letters. EJ.

LJ: you loved scary places, so it didn't seem like much of a surprise when one of your "friends" dared you to go into the abandoned carnival. In actuality, the person you were with wasn't a friend, for you believed that friends were there to help get you to smile when you were feeling down. Ever since your grandmother died, you faked being happy so nobody would worry nor see that you cried yourself to sleep.
You took a deep breath and entered the carnival alone.
"What's the matter, sad-eyed sweet," a voice said. You turned to see a monochromatic clown with eyes almost as sad as yours. You wiped the tears from your eyes as he hugged you and gave you some candy.

Masky: When people got around to calling you names, you didn't care. But when this one girl threatened to beat up your younger sister, you whacked her with your binder hard enough that her cheek began to bleed. When people gave you a hard time, your anger issues would get you in trouble. To avoid conflict, you ran off and nearly crashed into a man with a black and white mask with brown hair. Seeing you running, he took your hand and lead you somewhere nobody would look. He looked like he was in a hurry, but before he left he told you to call him Masky.

Hoodie: while your friends were talking about boys they liked, you were writing down by hand the lyrics to one of your favorite songs. It had been stuck in your head all day, so it didn't seem to bother your friends that you were a bit zoned out. You were really shy, but being around your gal pals made you happy. They saw a guy not much older than you wearing a sort of beige sweater with the hood up. Jokingly your friends said that he could be your soulmate. This got you to blush bright red as he walked over to you.
"H-h-hi. I-I'm H-h-Hoodie," he stuttered. You stuttered your name and blushed. He pulled out a small container with some cheesecake in it, smiled, and ran off.

Ticci Toby: you liked sleeping in and so when you woke up, you heard the loud rumble of your hungry belly. Still half-asleep you went downstairs to see a guy your age with goggles and a face mask on making pancakes and waffles. He smiles and bids you a good morning even though technically it was 1 in the afternoon. He handed you a plate of waffles and pancakes and said his name was Toby. You smiled adorably eating one of the waffles he made.

Rake: you were reading a really steamy fanfiction for your favorite straight couple. The word kinky came to your dirty mind as you began to envision the possible positions the characters were placed in. You almost didn't notice the creature climbing on the wall behind you as you were almost captivated by the story. The creature moved closer to you to read the story and said with a somewhat growl hello. It said it was called the Rake. You smiled and began reading the story out loud with him.

Homicidal Liu/Sully: hospitals always made you nervous. You looked at your nails waiting to hear if your mother was going to pull through. A boy close to your age sat next to you and tried getting you not to worry. When the news came that your mother died, the boy leapt from his seat and hugged you until you calmed down. He gave you his name and phone number in case you needed someone to talk to whenever you were in the dumps.

A/N: this is my first attempt at writing something like this. Shout out goes to my wattpad BFFs SsowSparktheKat I_love_mangle CreepypastaMc64 Candy_womanXD and ColeyDaJ also a special shout out to 1Reanna you guys are the best!!! Any scenario ideas put them in the comments. Also any typo and grammar errors should be put in the comments section too. I will get around to reading them shortly.