When He Rescues You (When He Says I Love You for the First Time)

Slender: you sat up feeling dizzy. Everything seemed a bit blurry. The only thing you could make out was that Slender was fighting. Once your eyes focused you sat up. Slender than grabbed you and teleported you and him home.

"I love you, Y/N," he said.

"I will always protect you."

Herobrine: the creepy-looking Sonic looked at you in confusion. What was so special about you that made Herobrine happy? After about half an hour, Herobrine sealed Sonic.exe back into his own game. Once you were home, he held up a sign and posted it. It read "I love you."

You smiled and said you loved him back.

BEN: you kinda recognized the area. You were in the clock tower in the Majora's Mask game. You tried to stand, but heavy chains were on you. You saw BEN kinda scared, but being really brave. Once Majora was stunned, BEN took the chains off of you and got you and him out of the game.

"I love you," he said.

"You make me brave."

Jeff: you were looking at what could be considered a female Jeff, except she wore a mask. You weren't afraid. You had heard about Jane the Killer. When Jeff came, Jane was outnumbered and outmatched. She ran off before anything could happen.

"I love you, my beautiful Y/N."

"I love you too, Jeff."

EJ: the blood-splattered clown held his knife at your throat. You sat in the cage unfazed by it. You weren't afraid. EJ will come for me, you thought. You weren't wrong. You took a deep breath and let out a sigh of relief.

"Y/N, I wanted to be the first one out of the two of us to say I love you."

"You are the first one to say I love you."

LJ: he looked pissed. You looked at LJ and the girl version of him in confusion as they argued. By the end, she had a red bruise on her cheek. You smirked, nobody messes with his girl. He took you home and put you on your bed.

"I love you, my little gumdrop," he said.

Your mind raced. It was the first time you ever heard him say it out loud.

Masky: from what you could gather, you were tied to a bed with silk sheets. You were still wearing the clothes you had on from before you were kidnapped. You saw Masky arguing with a faceless figure that wore nothing but a trench coat and a fedora. Masky took your hand and ran off with you, taking you to your home.

"Y/N, I love you. I won't let some perv try to make you his," he said.

You blushed, this was nice. At least you knew he truly cared. You kissed him and told him you felt the same.

Hoodie: you but your lip hard trying to not think about your cut while Hoodie fought the puppet skeleton. You were in shock, but were rooting for Hoodie to beat the thing. Once it stopped moving for a few minutes, he grabbed you, carrying you to your house. He patched up the cut on your chest and kissed your nose.

"Y/N, I-I w-w-would m-m-march into hell for you because of how much I love you," he said.

Two things shocked you. One: that he told you he loved you. Two: that he didn't stutter. You smiled and whispered you loved him as well. You both cuddled until you fell asleep.

Toby: you glared at the wax apple thing that tried to stab you as Toby fought it. You slowly got to your feet, resting your broken leg on a cold slab of stone. Once the fight was over, you hobbled over to Toby. He stayed with you at the hospital and kept whispering: "I *tic* love you, my awesome Y/N."

You smiled and whispered you loved him more than the world itself.

Rake: you weren't much of a fighter, nor did you condone violence, but this was an exception. Rake tore into the thing that kidnapped you. As you climbed down, you saw that Rake got hurt, but it wasn't fatal. You took him to your place to patch him up when he said something to you for the first time.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too, my kinky soulmate. Now let's fix that wound up."

Homicidal Liu/Sully: when you saw the fake Pikachu getting punched by Liu, part of you felt sad. The other part of you was rooting for your boys to beat it up bad. You were conflicted, but it didn't last long until the three of them passed out. You carried Liu to your place and propped him against the couch. He woke up slightly to say one thing.

"I love you," said both Sully and Liu.

"I love you too," you replied.

You blushed considering it was the first time either of you said it to each other.