When He Sings You to Sleep

Slender: you were having a hard time trying to get to sleep by yourself. Slender thought for a moment and decided to sing to you "Hushabye Mountain." It was your favorite lullaby from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. As he sang it to you, you eased off to sleep.

Herobrine: you felt drained, mentally and physically. You, however, couldn't bring yourself to sleep. Herobrine sang "Angel With a Shotgun," slowly to drift you off to sleep. Once your head hit the pillow, you were out.

BEN: he seemed a little shocked to see you this drowsy. Half asleep, but refusing to on the off chance that it was all a dream. He sang of Verona's "Dark in My Imagination," until you felt yourself doze off. Once he was certain you were asleep, he kissed your forehead, whispering "I love you."

Jeff: you were fully awake, unable to sleep. He didn't know that many lullabies, but sang "Dango Daikozoku." After singing a few bars you fell so deeply asleep that even an earthquake wouldn't wake you up. His smile went so much wider.

EJ: you knew that energy drinks or sodas would keep you awake for hours. What you didn't expect was that EJ would sing you some obscure song from the 1980s. Dream a little dream of me, you thought before you drifted off to your own personal dreamland that he currently inhabited.

LJ: you weren't gonna be getting any sleep soon, and worried about your unusual sleeping habit, LJ sang his signature song. (Ran out of songs to use) after 10 minutes you were asleep, your head resting on his lap.

Masky: he looked at you while you were staring at a wall. You couldn't really sleep. Your head was on the pillow, your eyes were open. Unable to think of a decent lullaby, he would up singing "Great Beyond." Your eyes closed and you were asleep after seconds.

Hoodie: you told him that you dared he couldn't get you to sleep by singing. You were so wrong. After he sang "Cool Rider" you were automatically asleep.

Toby: it was almost too easy to get you to sleep. All Toby needed to do was sing "Bacon Pancakes" and you were out.

Rake: unconventional as it was, when Rake sang to you "Talk Dirty to Me," you were asleep faster than switching on a light.

Homicidal Liu/Sully: it was easy to tell who was singing. While Liu sang "Little Things" by One Direction, Sully sang "Low" by Flo Rida. You were out after the first "Shorty got low."