When he has a nightmare pt 2 (His POV)

EJ: her hair is stained with her own blood as I pull out her kidney. Y/N, I'm so sorry. I-I can't control it. Is it me?

I wake up and she's not on the bed. My heart beats faster in panic until my ears register the sound of running water. I slowly calm down and look at our little pup, Max.

Y/N sees me rubbing Max's belly and hugs me. She doesn't say anything, but knows that I had a nightmare.

LJ: y/n coughed roughly and I looked around to see a poison candy had gone missing. Instead of yelling at her, I try to calm her down with a false promise. Y/n, don't die. She turns into me.

"Poor little LJ, can't even protect his girl from himself."

"Stay out of my head!"

I wake up in a sweat. Y/n napped on Gizmo's back and I was asleep on her chest, feeling it rise and drop as y/n breathed. The fact that she could breathe was all I needed to calm down and fall back asleep.

Masky: (A/N: Hoodie and Masky's are gonna be kinda similar considering they're both proxies.) I look at the list again in disbelief and sadness. Y/n, adorable, funny, cheesecake-obsessed y/n's name was there. I run to try to stop it, but Toby puts a hatchet to her face. My legs lock as I fall to the floor.

I blink my eyes open to see y/n cuddling in my arms in an effort to get extra warmth from me. My heart slows down as my mind adjust it was all a bad dream. I kiss her forehead and fall back asleep in the hopes I won't get another nightmare.

Hoodie: "no! Masky, why?! Y/n's name wasn't on the list."

I check it again and see scrawled on it is y/n's full name. Her e/c eyes turn cold and pale. I can still hear her scream as the blood oozes out of her neck, knife handle pointed at the sun.

I hug her tight around her waist as she sleeps, hoping her dreams are brighter than mine. I soon feel safe enough to go back to sleep, hand over her heart.