a prince's pride

As Jaune screams, a weird golden aura emits from his body. He looks at the members of BRNZ, cocks a cocky smile, and points his thumb to his face.

As the members of BRNZ shout in unison, one asks, "Is this his Semblance?"

The camera zooms out, revealing that Jaune's hair is now spiked up with a teal tint in his eyes and a golden aura.

Jaune: confidently declares, "I am going to win this time."

Pyrrha: questions, "This time, huh? What does he mean?"

Cinder Fall: watches in horror, wondering, "Was he holding back this entire time, and if so, why? Does he know there's a spy? Why? This makes no sense. Wait, maybe I could use him." Cinder Fall watches intensely.

Jaune: declares, "No more! I won't be the weakest; I will be number one," as he vanishes. He hits one of the members of Team BRNZ in the gut, causing him to cough up spit. When another Team BRNZ member tries to attack him from behind, Jaune turns around with a cocky smile and says, "Big Bang Attack," knocking him back into the other teammate, disqualifying three members at once. Jaune then turns to the last member of BRNZ, who raises his hands and says, "I quit."

Jaune: turns around to look at Pyrrha and says, "I am number one," before passing out. As he falls, Pyrrha jumps in and catches him.

(......)

Ozpin: who watched the entire fight, is shocked by Jaune's power. He thought Jaune's transcripts were fake, but after seeing this, maybe they were real all along, and he just didn't want to show off. "Interesting," Ozpin thinks, "although this power is very similar to a maiden. I'll have to keep a close eye on him."

(......)

In Cinder Fall's dorm, she tells Adam Taurus not to attack Beacon tonight; there has been a change of plans.

Adam: protests, "But you promised tonight Beacon falls!"

Cinder Fall: responds, "Yes, I know, but there has been an unaccounted-for pawn that can ruin the game."

Adam: reluctantly agrees, "Fine."

Cinder Fal: l smirks, "Excellent. I knew you would see things my way," as she hangs up.

Adam: frustrated, mutters, "No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!"

A White Fang member asks, "Is everything okay, boss?"

Adam: snaps, "Does everything look okay to you? Wait, tonight Beacon falls. I don't care what she says; get the troops ready. It's time for the Faunus to become the New World Order."

The White Fang member responds, "Okay? Okay!"

Adam: declares, "Yes, tonight I take everything from you, Blake, just like you took my heart."

On the moon, a dictator from another world and another time wakes up. It's time for Frieza to make his return. How will the people of Remnant survive this new challenge?