teaser for return of a prince. the next part

As the golden aura Fades from Jaune's body.

pyrrha is confused.

pyrrha: was he holding back and if so why would someone so strong pretend to be weak it makes no sense... so why Jaune why.... lied..... to...... me?

(.......)

In Jaune's mind he appears in a black void with pieces of a destroyed arena with him standing in the center and right next to him is a giant pillar then Jaune shouts where am I with his voice cascading off of the deep nothingness that is this void then someone appears from the shadows he had black long spiky hair a blue suit with destroyed armor.

Jaune: wait, you're that guy in my head that gave me that power who are you.

???: I didn't give you any power that was your own power you have massive potential Jaune but you refuse to act on it why.

Jaune: answering my question with a question. How about you answer my question first?

???: hahahaha

Jaune: what's so funny?

???:Nothing kid but if you're so curious what my name is it is Vegeta.

Jaune: says now that I know your name now will you explain what you're doing in my head.

Vegeta: I wish I knew one minute I was fighting Jiren next minute I'm in your head.

Jaune: I see now, can you explain what that weird golden aura was why I was fighting.

Vegeta: that was super saiyan, although I don't think you can tap into it Again Your body is far too weak for that much power.

Jaune: O man, but can you teach me how to do those weird energy techniques?

Vegeta: I will later right now you're about to wake up.

As everything starts to fade away in the black void starts to become white.

Jaune:Wait, I still have so many questions. I need to talk to you about.

Vegeta smirks and you will get them in time.

—----------

Sorry for the short part. I plan for the return of a prince to be a long part and I just want you guys to know that I'm still working on this series. Also, can you guys please read the community post? I plan on starting a new what if to go alongside this one and I genuinely want your guyses feedback on what I should do with the story