25

"How are you?"

"I'm doing really good." Reese gave Steph a hug, smiling. "I got my cast taken off a few days ago and rehab is going pretty well."

Stephen Curry, who was one of the first people Reese met when she signed to Under Armour, patted her shoulder. "That's great. We're gonna get you some great trainers and get you back into the field."

While Reese was an Under Armour athlete, she was also signed to Steph. She was one of two athletes signed to the future Hall of Famer, the other being DeAaron Fox. Both were upcoming athletes who played like veterans at their sport.

Stephen Curry viewed the soccer player as a a younger sister. He was the first to reach out after her accident and was offering so much to make sure she was able to return to her former glory.

"I got you some tickets to the game tonight." He said as they watched the photography crew set up stuff for the Under Armour shoot. "If you wanna go."

Reese nodded. "I haven't been to a basketball game in a while so I'm definitely grateful for that."

"I'ma be there, too." DeAaron said, putting his feet up on the table. "We'on gotta get back on the road til' tomorrow."

"That's what's up." Steph stood, looking over the set. "Y'all ready for this shoot?"

Reese stood, able to do so fairly easily. There was not discomfort in her knee unless she stayed immobile for a while but since she moved around a lot, it was close to normal. She had a soft wrap that she wore on it but she wouldn't be wearing it for the shoot. Luckily, it was on her non-dominant leg.

"So, I'm gonna have the girl in the high ground." The woman behind the large camera said. "Mr. Curry and the other young man will be in low ground."

Reese adjusted the UA soccer shorts she had on before picking up the soccer ball. "Do I just hold this up like this?"

"Let me see." A member of the crew walked over and took the ball. "Could you hold the ball out towards the camera like this?"

The soccer goalie watched him outstretch the ball upside down. She heard snickering from behind her.

"Look at how small her hands are." DeAaron said, making Reese laugh. "You know she can't do that."

Reese rolled her eyes. "Shut up. Not everyone can hold a ball with three fingers."

"How 'bout you hold it on your shoulder like this and put your hand on top of it?" Steph suggested. "Yeah, like that."

DeAaron chuckled. "Height won't be a factor cause she's like 4'11."

"Bruh." Reese looked over at him, biting back a smile. "I'ma put my hands on you and you're not gonna like that shit."

He gave her a look. "My legs is in full health."

"Alright, guys. Let's get started."

"How you like Cali?"

Reese shrugged, wrapping her leg back up as she spoke on the phone with Jalen. "It's fine. I haven't been too sick. My leg is actually feeling really good."

"Hope you takin' it easy." Jalen warned. "I'a come out there. You been eatin' right?"

"Yes, baby." She smiled. "I am."

"What you doin' lata' on?"

Reese sighed, leaning back onto the bed. "I'm gonna go to this Warriors game then after that I'll probably sleep like a dog."

"Good."

"I miss you, Jay."

Jalen began thinking of his bye week. "Want me fly out?"