Two Personalities

Cyrus is at the Arrow base as Oliver is visiting the police down at the shipping containers, dropping off a little bit of important information one could say. "How'd it go?" Cryus asks as she spins around in a chair before she sees his face. "Uh oh..serious face come on what are you thinking?" Cyrus says. "My sister told me to let someone in, I did Laurel and-" He says as he starts taking off his stuff. "Laurel like Laurel ex-laurel? Dude...wrong move but continue" Cyrus says. "I can't be who my mother wants me to be to follow my father's promise is what she told me and she's right." Oliver says. "Of Course she's right, you're a killer now, I am everyone else you'll get in kahoots probably will be too but you have to burden that and try to keep them from joining together." Cyrus says. "Mafia stuff to do bye-bye" She says, patting his shoulder as she leaves.

Cyrus arrives back to see everyone in the living room. "As my dad arrives in a few days, we need to be at our peak, house cleaned, everyone trained, connections made, whatever else you can think of,do." Cyrus urges as she looks at the group. "Tomorrow there is a Queen Consolidated meeting, Samuel you will go per special request that will be sent in to the police force. See everyone you can within the meeting who looks suspicious and anything else and report back to me.Make sure you take that man from the basement to the police as well. That will be all" Cyrus says, leaving everyone to their own devices.

She heads into the garage to check up on all of the cars as she seems to be the mechanic of the group, one thing she isn't mad about as she loves cars and finds it to be a way to make her closer to her brother. As she remembers her brother she takes out her phone seeing it's around 8 pm.

____________________________________________________________________

Liv

Wanna come over and work on cars

Maddie

Can't studying maybe some other time this wk

Liv

I can squeeze you in somewhere

Quite a few to do so clear the day, maybe race em too

Maddie

I will ttyl ily

Liv

Ily2

____________________________________________________________________

She sighs as she puts up her phone deciding to leave the cars alone and decides to go to the music studio within the house knowing she needs singles and to be working on her album. She sits in the office a notebook out channelling what has been happening into the music. She writes down the lyrics, perfecting them into poetry. Making sure every line is one she's proud of. As she finishes writing the lyrics she starts thinking of a title that will fit it ending up with, Play with fire, as a new single. She shuts her notebook seeing it's almost 12:00 am.

The next morning comes around and the news is playing showing that Martin Sommers has been brought down to a recorded confession. Cyrus smirks as she walks into the living room with only her and Olivia at the house as everyone is carrying out their work for the mafia or keeping up their covers. Cyrus wears a white silk button-up that has two buttons unbuttoned, a black female suit jacket, a pair of black pants with a brown, that's all paired with a pair of black heeled boots. "You and I have some digging to do. I just got a tip about an anonymous meeting down at the docks from Samuel. " Gianni says to Olivia as she looks over Olivia's outfit as she hops off the couch. "Whatever you need boss" She says switching into a more professional attitude. She wears a pair of black jeans, a grey t-shirt, her leather jacket, that's paired with black heels. Gianni nods at the girl as they grab the un armoured Jeep Wrangler keys and head out.