4.

Warning: Angst, blood, disease.

Minho has liked Seungmin for a very long time now

Minho has liked Seungmin for a very long time now. But, there is a problem. He is dating Bang Chan.

When Minho found Chan likes the younger he decided to back away.

He even helped him to propose to the puppy boy. He was hurt. But, he did anyways.

He knew the younger would accept the leader's proposal.

He has successfully managed to hide his feelings for so long.

He is always jealous of the two but he never shows it.

He spends most of his time in the practice room to avoid the two but in return he only ends up ignoring his health.

Members knew he is dedicated to dance but they were worried about his health.

He too knew he wasn't well but he didn't stop. He always felt dizzy and would randomly cough blood.

He visited a doctor without letting anyone know about it.

He always does this. He never shares his problems with anyone but is always ready to solve others problems.

He found out it is because he isn't taking care of himself.

He should focus on his health and take a bit of rest from his practice.

Back to back comebacks and schedules, then this. And moreover his broken heart. Everything just keeps getting worse for him.

As members were worried about the dancer, Seungmin said he will talk with him.

Minho came back at 2 at night. Seungmin kept awake till then.

The elder came and ran to his room in a hurry. He threw his bag in bed and ran to the bathroom.

Seungmin could hear a loud coughing sound from inside so he ran as fast as he could.

He saw Minho coughing blood. He got worried about the elder and helped him.

Seungmin was the last person he wanted to know about this.

After 5 minutes when Minho calmed down, Seungmin helped him and took him to his bed.

"Hyung. Why you didn't tell anyone about this?"

The younger asked worriedly.

"It is not that big. I can handle."

Minho replied.

"Not that big? Hyung you are coughing blood."

Seungmin shouted.

Minho didn't reply him.

"Are are you gonna die?"

The younger became teary.

Lino panicked and hugged the younger.

"No no I am not gonna die. Okay. Don't cry. I hate it when you cry."

Minho comforted him.

"Hyung do you need any help or anything. I will give."

Seungmin said.

Minho thought for a minute before closing his eyes and bringing his face closer to the younger, but backed away when he saw Chan's happy face when he looks at Seungmin.

"No nothing. Go to sleep. I am also sleepy."

Minho replied awkwardly.

Seungmin didn't go instead he pulled Lino into his embrace.

"Hyung you know it is okay to cry sometimes."

Seungmin told Lino before breaking the hug.

This time Seungmin did the same thing that Lino did earlier but the difference was that he actually kissed him.

Minho was shocked.

Seungmin kept one of his hands at the back of his neck and another on his waist.

Minho slowly kissed him back. He wrapped his both hands around the younger's waist.

He could feel his tears fall. They kissed until they had to part for the air. Seungmin wiped Minho's tears before kissing him again. This time a bit rougher than earlier.

Seungmin made Lino lay on the bed and he hovered above him. It was turned into a make-out session now.

They parted away after 10 minutes. Seungmin lay beside Minho and hugged him tightly.

"Hyung you know I am always there for you. You can share your problems with me."

Seungmin assured Lino.

"Seungmin what was that for?"

Minho asked the younger.

"I told you I will give you anything you want."

Seungmin replied.

"What about Chan hyung?"

"He did propose to me but I told him I don't like him. What made you think we are dating? Did you ever see us doing those cringey things couples do?"

Minho shook his head in denial.

"Hyung you are so cute."

"Ok ok now sleep."

Minho said being shy and pulled younger closer to him.

Seungmin chuckled.

"Hyungie I love you."

"I love you too Kim Seungmin."

Both of them smiled before going to sleep in each other's arms.

For the next 3 weeks Seungmin didn't let Minho leave his bed except for when he needed to use the washroom. He even gave his food on his bed.

Others found that Minho was sick so they too took extra care of him.

After a few months Chan found that Seungmin and Lee Know are dating.

He was happy that Minho was the guy he was rejected for because he knows he will take good care of the puppy boy so he won't have to worry.